Certis Group

Certis Group Employee Reviews

Hierarchical Workplace Ethics, Friendly Environment

Here, there are a lot of times that a work produced requires comments from the management, this wastes time and change management seems to be the focal point of the entire work experience here. Nothing is concrete and it is always open to changes. However, colleagues are very friendly and nice, but it seems like they are all burnt out as well because the focus of learning and development is not given enough attention.

Stressful & favouritism

I don't find working in certis protection can go far & can't progress further as they don't bother.also too client oritentated & not impartial.very stressful.

Career path progression

Career path progression, even after review done past FY still remains very slow. Takes up to 3 years for promotion to next grade and lateral movement highly unlikely.

Customer services priority workplace

I learned a lot of security information from this job. Besides, I also improve my attitude and perform well in the customer services. Even though sometimes I'll met some difficult customers, but I can be patient and explain to them regarding to the security requirement for the flight.

Pros

High level of customer services

Cons

Long hours of duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Certis Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Certis Group