Chanel

Chanel

Chanel Employee Review

My advice

Working in CHANEL was a wonderful experience. My advice is be proactive, be responsible for you action, do not give wrong information to customers etc, Learn from your mistakes and Teamwork is important.

Same roleSame location

Great company

Great work-life balance, great benefits, great team environment.The management and co-workers here are awesome. This will be a great place to retire from.

Time pass fast if there’s new launch

I am Good team player always looking positive every day to work,colleagues are very corporative .the past of the jib is fast & I felt is good as time pass fast ,superior is helpful if I uncounter any obstacles.

Pros

VM display change 6pm-3.15am

Cons

Night shift 1:15pm-11.15pm

Interesting

My job scope includes engaging customers to the Christmas Season booth for a free gift, as well as occasional helping out with the retail section. Everyday, I meet different kinds of customers and have since learnt different ways that are needed to deal with them. My workplace culture was fun as my colleagues are really friendly and nice. They taught me all the different products in Chanel in their free time. This was the hardest part of the job as it was my first time seeing all these products. However, it was also the most enjoyable part of my job as I felt very intrigued learning all these new information.

Pros

friendly colleagues

Cons

long standing hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chanel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chanel with