Changi Airport Group

Changi Airport Group Employee Reviews

Singapore69 reviews
Typical day at work
Great working colleagues

Fun part of the job is we get to work with different department

Workplace culture was different from other companies i've work in
12 hours working hours with multitasking job as driving , helping cleaners to finish cargo on time , clear rubbish from one place to another , clear laundry on time as well...
Not much to comment, good benefits but low on increments and bonuses. Performance bonus is attractive but 13th month bonus is divided into 12 which means the basic salary is actually low
My job as a Changi Experience Executive was to oversee the operations of the Information counter for a particular terminal which consisted of 5 counters, inclusive of both transit and public areas. Timely opening of counters, and making sure accurate information was passed down on a timely manner. The most valuable lesson learned in these thirteen years was 'there is never a problem without a solution'. And what mattered most was the ability to respond sincerely and empathetically towards those in need.

To be able to respond in emergency situation i.e., Medical emergencies was an experience by itself. Following up and assisting the next of kin in such circumstances and making sure their needs were met was a very rewarding experience. In addition, handling challenging passengers and members of public and ensuring they were provided accurate info with the best customer service experience at all times.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to see a smile on the face of a stranded passenger, and to know that you have been part of their solution - this was truly an amazing experience on a daily basis.
I'm employed as a volunteer. It'll be good if it could be converted to hourly rated Flexi part time work for greater flexibility and tighter control of costs because staff would be paid hourly wages depending on their availability.
I have been an information counter staff in Changi Airport. It has taught me on providing first-class customer service to all passengers. It was a novel experience where I learn something new about the service industry. I had also gained plenty of knowledge from the airport in terms of directions and knowing the various shops and services.

I have also learnt about how to handle passengers tactfully when there are difficult situations in which things are not in our favour. I have also gained more self-awareness about my personality and always believe in striving for the best in everything that I do.
The staff were willing to help students and exposed us to their job scope which was interesting. I got to see a different side of the airport, behind the fancy facade and beautiful decorations of the airport. The operations within the airport was what sustained Singapore's image as one of the best airports in the world and the people behind them were wonderful.
System is not so good and very stressful at all times, you mike take MC, because you may not be able to sleep well and rest well, because there have no enough space for staff to stay or rest in peace!!
Working in CAG really changed me for the better. Being in such a prestigious company, I was initially timid and scared to speak out and provide my opinions. However, due to my helpful superiors and the workplace culture, I was slowly guided into becoming a better individual. They even gave me the opportunity to lead my own project to give me the experience while also teaching me things I would not learn in other companies.
Lots of meetings within a day for collaboration or preparation for update to bosses, leaving limited time to do other desk-board task. Enjoy most in the nice working culture environment with sincere colleagues/boss.
For instant job info.
Very good company with excellent staffs and interesting sense of humour

You can never regret working with us.

This company is situated at duty free zone changi Airport terminal 2
Good teammates to work with, good company culture.
Good work benefits and managed to learn and gain many experience. I do enjoy working for ground operations as everyday I am gaining new experience, my managers and supervisors are nice too.
Always very busy due to heavy loads of passangers departing from Changi Airport . Most enjoyable part is to get to meet and communicate with people from different countries.
Should have more Singaporean providing the services to all our visitor tourist and foreignness.
Higher challenge for those who stay at the West South travel to work in Changi Airport.
Pros
Nice Amibiance
Cons
twenty four hours in week, three hundreds sixty five days
too early to start work
long working hours

stand all the time

little break time

low salary

Hardest part : you need to be stress all the time when the staff is around to test on you

not much enjoyable moments at work
Pros
Aircon
Cons
Very exciting, No two days are the same.
Many challenges each day. (Also makes it interesting)

Management is very capable

Handling customers is essence of job
Operations is never the same daily. You meet all walks of life with different issues. It is difficult but working armed with knowledge and passion to serve and help, everything will be rather manageable.
Pros
Workmates, workplace
Cons
Working pakage-1 runway project in notrh side in done the job as well good and finish by with in the scheduld. During runway construction facing lot of wether issue eventhough we done the all nessary work with in the time frame. Final grading work duration have a lot of problem for wethether issue .
Pros
Cons
Normal working hours
Fast Pace workplace to keep up with the fast changing landscape in aviation industry.

Fun and good working culture across all ranks within the organisation.
Colleagues and management were helpful and friendly.
Learnt people management and more communication skills

Hardest part of the job would be the travelling considering that I live rather far away.

Enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction when being able to help the people.
Pros
Aircon environment
Perfect benefit. They always send for courses. The management team have very positive attitude and professional. The working hours are superb. Unfortunately there’s no overtime for me as I was on contract basis. I learnt so many things in the aerodrome. I had a good mentor. Good environment. Excellent workmates. The most hardest part of my job was I need to learn and memorise all the birds in the airside.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Contract basis