Changi Airport Group

Changi Airport Group Employee Reviews

Effective and Efficient Services
I have been an information counter staff in Changi Airport. It has taught me on providing first-class customer service to all passengers. It was a novel experience where I learn something new about the service industry. I had also gained plenty of knowledge from the airport in terms of directions and knowing the various shops and services.

I have also learnt about how to handle passengers tactfully when there are difficult situations in which things are not in our favour. I have also gained more self-awareness about my personality and always believe in striving for the best in everything that I do.
Fun and Collaborative
The staff were willing to help students and exposed us to their job scope which was interesting. I got to see a different side of the airport, behind the fancy facade and beautiful decorations of the airport. The operations within the airport was what sustained Singapore's image as one of the best airports in the world and the people behind them were wonderful.
Not really that good
System is not so good and very stressful at all times, you mike take MC, because you may not be able to sleep well and rest well, because there have no enough space for staff to stay or rest in peace!!
Challenging and stimulating
Working in CAG really changed me for the better. Being in such a prestigious company, I was initially timid and scared to speak out and provide my opinions. However, due to my helpful superiors and the workplace culture, I was slowly guided into becoming a better individual. They even gave me the opportunity to lead my own project to give me the experience while also teaching me things I would not learn in other companies.
Friendly working culture
Lots of meetings within a day for collaboration or preparation for update to bosses, leaving limited time to do other desk-board task. Enjoy most in the nice working culture environment with sincere colleagues/boss.
Jobs interview
For instant job info.
Very good company with excellent staffs and interesting sense of humour

You can never regret working with us.

This company is situated at duty free zone changi Airport terminal 2
Productive and fun workplace as an intern
Good teammates to work with, good company culture.
Good work benefits and managed to learn and gain many experience. I do enjoy working for ground operations as everyday I am gaining new experience, my managers and supervisors are nice too.
An Experience
Always very busy due to heavy loads of passangers departing from Changi Airport . Most enjoyable part is to get to meet and communicate with people from different countries.
Comprehensive
Should have more Singaporean providing the services to all our visitor tourist and foreignness.
Higher challenge for those who stay at the West South travel to work in Changi Airport.
Pros
Nice Amibiance
Cons
twenty four hours in week, three hundreds sixty five days
Workplace
too early to start work
long working hours

stand all the time

little break time

low salary

Hardest part : you need to be stress all the time when the staff is around to test on you

not much enjoyable moments at work
Pros
Aircon
Fun
Very exciting, No two days are the same.
Many challenges each day. (Also makes it interesting)

Management is very capable

Handling customers is essence of job
Challenging but fulfilling kind of workplace
Operations is never the same daily. You meet all walks of life with different issues. It is difficult but working armed with knowledge and passion to serve and help, everything will be rather manageable.
Pros
Workmates, workplace
Cons
Prodectivity of work no issue done all job clearly
Working pakage-1 runway project in notrh side in done the job as well good and finish by with in the scheduld. During runway construction facing lot of wether issue eventhough we done the all nessary work with in the time frame. Final grading work duration have a lot of problem for wethether issue .
Pros
Cons
Normal working hours
Fast Pace
Fast Pace workplace to keep up with the fast changing landscape in aviation industry.

Fun and good working culture across all ranks within the organisation.
Interactive and supportive workplace
Colleagues and management were helpful and friendly.
Learnt people management and more communication skills

Hardest part of the job would be the travelling considering that I live rather far away.

Enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction when being able to help the people.
Pros
Aircon environment
Well organised
Perfect benefit. They always send for courses. The management team have very positive attitude and professional. The working hours are superb. Unfortunately there’s no overtime for me as I was on contract basis. I learnt so many things in the aerodrome. I had a good mentor. Good environment. Excellent workmates. The most hardest part of my job was I need to learn and memorise all the birds in the airside.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Contract basis
Fun and productive workplace
A typical day of work consist of ensuring all queues in the airport are managed properly. Besides that, we have to implement anti-con measures to provide all passengers to enjoy their time in the airport.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Long walking and standing hours
Everyday is different.
As we service the diversity of nationalities. I as the customer service officer encounter different situations everyday. Someday may be emergency medical case, someday may be passengers missing flights or passengers will be very upset upon the situation and will let it out and cry to ward us. So everyday is challenging.
Visionary CEO, Good benefits
CEO is a visionary who entrusts his team to carry out the work to achieve his vision. Company has a good overall remuneration package, with bonuses that are above market rate when the company does well (subject to performance appraisal)
Hierarchical structure, good employee benefits
Would be useful if the management team adopts a 360 employee feedback to fully understand the dissatisfaction on ground and work towards a healthier workplace.
Culture of the company
It is not the best place to work in because of the hierarchy. Workload is relatively heavy and stressful. As in intern, I covered the role of 2 full-timers.
Cons
Workload
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Changi Airport Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Changi Airport Group Reviews by Location