Changi Airport Group
Changi Airport Group Employee Review

Fun

September 26, 2019
Very exciting, No two days are the same. Many challenges each day. (Also makes it interesting) Management is very capable Handling customers is essence of job
April 7, 2020
Changi Airport Senior Ambassador (Former Employee) - Changi Airport
I'm employed as a volunteer. It'll be good if it could be converted to hourly rated Flexi part time work for greater flexibility and tighter control of costs because staff would be paid hourly wages depending on their availability.
March 24, 2020
Changi Experience Ambassador (Former Employee) - Changi Airport
I have been an information counter staff in Changi Airport. It has taught me on providing first-class customer service to all passengers. It was a novel experience where I learn something new about the service industry. I had also gained plenty of knowledge from the airport in terms of directions and knowing the various shops and services. I have also learnt about how to handle passengers tactfully when there are difficult situations in which things are not in our favour. I have also gained more self-awareness about my personality and always believe in striving for the best in everything that I do.
February 11, 2019
Internship (Changi Youth Ambassador) (Former Employee) - Changi Airport
A typical day of work consist of ensuring all queues in the airport are managed properly. Besides that, we have to implement anti-con measures to provide all passengers to enjoy their time in the airport.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Long walking and standing hours