Changi Airport Group
Changi Airport Group Employee Review

Hierarchical structure, good employee benefits

November 24, 2018
Would be useful if the management team adopts a 360 employee feedback to fully understand the dissatisfaction on ground and work towards a healthier workplace.
April 21, 2019
Same role
Airside Management Officer (Former Employee) - Airside
Perfect benefit. They always send for courses. The management team have very positive attitude and professional. The working hours are superb. Unfortunately there’s no overtime for me as I was on contract basis. I learnt so many things in the aerodrome. I had a good mentor. Good environment. Excellent workmates. The most hardest part of my job was I need to learn and memorise all the birds in the airside.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Contract basis
December 5, 2018
Same role
Manager (Former Employee) - Changi Airport
CEO is a visionary who entrusts his team to carry out the work to achieve his vision. Company has a good overall remuneration package, with bonuses that are above market rate when the company does well (subject to performance appraisal)
March 28, 2018
Same location
Trolley Service Officer (Former Employee) - ...CHANGI
Very unfriendly environment.The management are big bullies..The job in belt 48 arrival hall is the hardest part of my job. There should be two persons working instead of one person doing the job. They always pushed me to do one person in the job..I enjoyed working with the staff.They were warm and friendly.On the whole the staff and the hr department make it a pleasant environment to work with.Some of the management and staff were kind and helpful to me and I was lucky to be there the most enjoyable part of my job is to meet people. I love meeting people from all walks of life.
Pros
Free food vouchers.
Cons
Got to stand for 8 hours on the job
  1. Hierarchical structure, good employee benefits