Changi Airport Group

Changi Airport Group Employee Reviews in Changi

Changi9 reviews
Everything is great. In terms of management, salary and prospect growth. But the distance and shuffling of work station from time to time is minus point.
Would be useful if the management team adopts a 360 employee feedback to fully understand the dissatisfaction on ground and work towards a healthier workplace.
Very unfriendly environment.The management are big bullies..The job in belt 48 arrival hall is the hardest part of my job. There should be two persons working instead of one person doing the job. They always pushed me to do one person in the job..I enjoyed working with the staff.They were warm and friendly.On the whole the staff and the hr department make it a pleasant environment to work with.Some of the management and staff were kind and helpful to me and I was lucky to be there the most enjoyable part of my job is to meet people. I love meeting people from all walks of life.
Pros
Free food vouchers.
Cons
Got to stand for 8 hours on the job
I learn to work in a big environment , people friendly and a enjoyable fun environment . Each day is a new working day as you meet different kind of people.
I dont find anything hard in the job as if you have the right attitude you feel whatever you do is easy.
Pros
Meeting different kind of people and is fund
Cons
Meeting challenges, handling different kind of people, and their requirements are different as it makes you change according to their needs.
Nice working environment but can't get along with the management. So far i find my company good as they have secure my career in a way and have make me take up courses to establish myself but the pay wise i'm not so favourable.
Pros
Nice working environment
Cons
Low pay
excellent job.nothing to compare with others.All workers are nice.
willing to share knowledge with each other.Good experience to work with cag.
It depends on which department / division you actually belong to. Front liners are usually treasured by the organization; however, back end support & engineering staffs are treated like second class (contractors)...
Most of the management staffs are consisted of scholars from the Ivy Leagues - <NATO> no actions talk only... too many of them around simply a hurdle for works to progress...
Pros
Nice physical working environment
Cons
Long hours... Can Forget about work life balance
It was without a doubt a workplace where one can learn the most as you are forced to attain knowledge beyond your capacity to manage clients from all over the world. As a consultant in an international consultancy company, the door opens for a steeper learning curve and gives you the opportunity to engage the 'world' in your area of expertise.

Challenging environment as you are deemed an expert but that gives you the confidence to challenge yourself to the extreme.

The work environment is fun and engaging. The colleagues make it better. I loved it here.
Pros
Best camaraderie between colleagues
Cons
Stressful at times
I learnt alot from my previous workplace. Some how it gave me a great stepping stone for my next step of my career path.

Lesson Learnt:

1) Observation Skill

2) Situation Awareness

3) Decisive

4) Assertiveness
Pros
Benfits - Flexi Credit
Cons
AES has few of bad culture which im having difficulty accepting.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Changi Airport Group?