Changi Airport Group

Changi Airport Group Employee Reviews for Agent

Operations is never the same daily. You meet all walks of life with different issues. It is difficult but working armed with knowledge and passion to serve and help, everything will be rather manageable.
Pros
Workmates, workplace
Cons
I have been working here almost 7 years. Learned plenty of things during my stay, assisting passengers with many issues like missed flight, visa, immigration, airline rules and many many more. Have made me a strong person to speak to any nationality with confidence Everyday is a different day and learnt various languages along the way. Hardest thing is when you get a difficult passenger and how you manage to solve it. Happiness is you get to work with different colleagues and learn their culture.
Pros
colleagues
Cons
shift work of long hours up to 13hrs
• Handle passengers’ enquiries such as regarding arrival and departure of flights, location of various amenities within the airport terminals • Handle lost and found of items within the airport premises • Has experienced managing emergencies eg. an injured toddler who had be sent to the hospital, helped to reunite a non-English speaking family in time for them to board their flight.