Changi Airport Group

Changi Airport Group Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager5 reviews
Singapore5 reviews
Well organised
Perfect benefit. They always send for courses. The management team have very positive attitude and professional. The working hours are superb. Unfortunately there’s no overtime for me as I was on contract basis. I learnt so many things in the aerodrome. I had a good mentor. Good environment. Excellent workmates. The most hardest part of my job was I need to learn and memorise all the birds in the airside.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Contract basis
Visionary CEO, Good benefits
CEO is a visionary who entrusts his team to carry out the work to achieve his vision. Company has a good overall remuneration package, with bonuses that are above market rate when the company does well (subject to performance appraisal)
Hierarchical structure, good employee benefits
Would be useful if the management team adopts a 360 employee feedback to fully understand the dissatisfaction on ground and work towards a healthier workplace.
Inspiring work place where you can really make a difference
Inspiring work place where you can make a difference to passengers coming through Changi Airport. Middle management can be stronger. Can also get quite political at work.
Pros
Can make a difference
Cons
Office politics and long hours
Good Organization but Too Many Red Tapes
It depends on which department / division you actually belong to. Front liners are usually treasured by the organization; however, back end support & engineering staffs are treated like second class (contractors)...
Most of the management staffs are consisted of scholars from the Ivy Leagues - <NATO> no actions talk only... too many of them around simply a hurdle for works to progress...
Pros
Nice physical working environment
Cons
Long hours... Can Forget about work life balance