Changi Airport Group

Changi Airport Group Employee Reviews

Singapore69 reviews
Typical day at work
Great working colleagues

Fun part of the job is we get to work with different department

Workplace culture was different from other companies i've work in
The different department and current department I'm in in changi airport group are very energetic and hardworking. We strive to be the best among the rest and never rest on our laurels.
Pros
Stable income, flexible superiors
Cons
Too many superiors not on the same frequency
There is no typical day at work. I have learn to face any type of customers and solve all the issues on my own. I also learn to be independent. Workplace culture, all the staffs are required to maintain the companies SLA an KPI. hardest part of the job is to send out 100 over emails everyday before every shift ends. Most enjoyable part of this job is my workmates, different customers from various countries, and the company benefits
Pros
Free airport parking
Cons
medical claim
Overall in charge of terminal operations when on shift
Liaising with stakeholders and government agencies to improve processes and solve complex incidents
Pros
Off in Lieus
Cons
Shift work
A typical day, I need to review the tender documents and participate in tender meetings.
Equipped with the skills and knowledge I am able to perform analysis and negotiation for better benefits on the tender projects.
Pros
Great working place for employees with strong focus on employees welfare.
Cons
Late meeting
You will learn a lot about operations and how complex aviation works
The management and work culture is safe and traditional

The work is interesting due to complex aviation industry and how everything works comes together for an airport

The most challenging part of job is constantly redoing work as different hierarchy changes their mind along the way, with big gaps between the thoughts of senior management. The management is also very old school and unable to move fast or believe in innovation.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
political and unclear directions
Nice working environment but can't get along with the management. So far i find my company good as they have secure my career in a way and have make me take up courses to establish myself but the pay wise i'm not so favourable.
Pros
Nice working environment
Cons
Low pay
Was bit nerves and hard days. New challenges, new environment, new task to carried out.

However with my strong mindset and the ability to tack any challenges i have managed
A productive and engaging environment to work in with very supportive superiors. A place where opportunities and growth are realised and honed upon.
An excellent place to work in with a good environment. Fellow work partners were great as well. Definitely a place to work in.
It is always a challenge working in CAG. Everyday is different. With so much to learn, you will never get bored. The constant push for excellence provides the energy to bring the best in us. As long as you put in effort, the reward is forth coming. You will enjoy what you do.
Pros
Excellent employee benefits
Cons
sometimes police visits suddenly to check our work.
so we should be alert always.

visa checking and board the passengers on the right flight also very important.
The work is relax although i took the night shift at night. It was fun because working at airport is great. Although it was tiring, the people there made it fun to work
Pros
Free accessto any parts of airport
Cons
May be tiring
Generally a well-discipline and well-oriented Company. Makes sure that works are on time and up to date through working overtime. Maintained work-life balance.
Pros
well compensated
Cons
Working here as a retail assistant requires to be outspoken and bubbly personality. It is important to work as a team and lead others well. The hardest part of the job was to handle very demanding customers but chances to meet new people everyday and able to make other people's day an enjoyable one. Its a very disciplined organisation requires to follow the protocols and standards of the company.
Pros
Staff Discounts
Cons
Long Hours
excellent job.nothing to compare with others.All workers are nice.
willing to share knowledge with each other.Good experience to work with cag.
Inspiring work place where you can make a difference to passengers coming through Changi Airport. Middle management can be stronger. Can also get quite political at work.
Pros
Can make a difference
Cons
Office politics and long hours
It depends on which department / division you actually belong to. Front liners are usually treasured by the organization; however, back end support & engineering staffs are treated like second class (contractors)...
Most of the management staffs are consisted of scholars from the Ivy Leagues - <NATO> no actions talk only... too many of them around simply a hurdle for works to progress...
Pros
Nice physical working environment
Cons
Long hours... Can Forget about work life balance
To enable continuous growth for the organization, the current job challenges my team to constantly uncover own organization and business partners' needs, provide value propositions, and convert into new partnership opportunities.
It was without a doubt a workplace where one can learn the most as you are forced to attain knowledge beyond your capacity to manage clients from all over the world. As a consultant in an international consultancy company, the door opens for a steeper learning curve and gives you the opportunity to engage the 'world' in your area of expertise.

Challenging environment as you are deemed an expert but that gives you the confidence to challenge yourself to the extreme.

The work environment is fun and engaging. The colleagues make it better. I loved it here.
Pros
Best camaraderie between colleagues
Cons
Stressful at times
A structured organization with good staff benefits.

Lots of potential individual personal growth and development opportunities.

Fast and dynamic working environment.