Charles & Keith

Charles & Keith Employee Reviews

Singapore23 reviews

A comfortable workplace

colleagues are young and friendly so no have issue working with people in your team and other departmentshowever there isn't a lot of structure and sops laid out just yet so the work the flow is not efficient and the progress gets frustrating.but it is a good place to start witmanagement has yet to catch up with work trends and welfares that are important at present time and the pay is significantly lower than market rate

Pros

Gym, Good location, Nice culture

Good working environment with helpful and friendly colleagues. However, the environment is competitive.

Good working environment with helpful colleagues. However, the atmosphere is competitive. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see customer's satisfaction.

Pros

Flexible working hours.

Cons

Must be able to stand for long hours.

Good Benefit , Flexible Working Hours , Good Salary

Working in Charles and Keith is definitely a good opportunity to meet with different kinds of people from different profile , they provide proper customer service trainings for the staff and the best part is the working hours and the environment:)

Pros

Fun working environment, good working hours, comfortably uniform to work with.

Cons

Have to always be ahead from everyone in order to achieve sales target .

Productive Work Environment

Charles and Keith is a well known local brand in Singapore and Asian countries. The working culture is fast-paced and a quite stressful though since we are popular to tourist. Everyday is a busy day at work but, this help me to become more adaptable and flexible. In terms, of working hours our working time is a bit longer than usual employee, we use to work more than 10 hrs a day in 5 days without over time pay. Nevertheless,I am still grateful working in this company as I've learned a lot that I can use in the future.

Stressful and fun

Even tho part timer but still need to work frm opening to closing and on certain days might need to go home at 11PM ( cleaning , re arranging things )

Ok place to work

Part time position is great for students in between O levels and polytechnic as well as students who have free days on their school schedule. Able to balance work, school, family and friends well.

Competitive

The job that I was required to do is very taxing and fast paced, I have to meet daily store and personal KPI just like any sales assistant would do and assist with inventory as well. Customer service qualities have been trained in Charles and Keith as well.

Eazy cash for student

Eazy cash for student who want to earn extra pocket money. Flexible schedule. Required to work at least one weekend per week. Nice people to work with.

Amazing colleagues

Depending on the outlet you are assigned to, for instance, when there is high customer, you will definitely not notice how fast time pass by and also this helped to developed good communication skills with the customers.

Learning and fashionable place to work

Pros: Professional learning in all types of bags, shoes and accessories. Fashion forward product launching every week. People here are good too. Cons: Take times to progress as they need high sales achievers, good attendance, good performance candidates.

Pros

Fashion theme photograph competition

Fun working place

To arrive at work 1 hour before opening for stocks . Last 15 minutes for briefing or to share new arrivals and give feedbacks . I learn how to communicate with customers professionally and how to upsell items for sales .

Pros

Good managements

Convenient and Fun Environment

It’s an eye opener working environment especially if one is keen in fashion industry. Generally the people there are friendly and helpful. Not only does one able to receive staff discounts but able to participate in their team building activities including the part timers. No one will be left behind as they are supportive colleagues/friends.

Pros

Staff Discounts

Retail associate

The staff at the store weren’t the friendliest and welcoming to a new employee that may not be chinese which could make someone feel left out. Overall, it’s a tiring job.

typical singapore company

typical local start up company very traditional values no good benefits strict attendance supervision very nice office building with gym and kitchen for staff to cook

good

a good company with management recognising the hard work of people and give promotion who perform well in job. a great place to work in for people who just started out workingg

Fun workplace

Most enjoyable part of job is when customer is satisfied with your service. To come to work with positive mindset will get you through the day even if you are tired

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

A lot of customer during weekdays with less man power

Great brand and products

International brand with good presence in Asia. Good brand to get hands on experience on all areas of business. Low growth potential as the organisation has a flat reporting structure.

Pros

Hands on experience

Cons

Too local in culture, not competitive salary based on market

A typical day at work and I learned about company system and scanner.And the hardest part is unload containers with box by box. The enjoyable part of job is daily pickings.

Cons

8hours

productive,safe and learn a lot of things.

I work at charles and keith as Mangement Trainee because its required in our school (on the job training) for 1 year. Charles and Keith is one of the best company because you will learn a more knowledge and especially to deal with other person/culture in a nice way. You need a patience.

Pros

Dinner and Dance

Cons

healthcare

fun and open culture

i enjoy the open communication. this is also a plus point when resolving disagreements. clarity and opportunity to speak and be heard is also greatly appreciated

Pros

great pantry, office environment

Cons

long hours, after office hours communication from superior

Satisfactory workplace

Started off with what was supposed to be an amazing journey. I learnt a lot each day, every other day was an eye-opener for me. The culture, the people and the trade itself. To sum it up, it was a life changing experience.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charles & Keith. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Charles & Keith with