Charles & Keith

Charles & Keith Management reviews

Singapore20 reviews
fun and open culture
i enjoy the open communication. this is also a plus point when resolving disagreements. clarity and opportunity to speak and be heard is also greatly appreciated
Pros
great pantry, office environment
Cons
long hours, after office hours communication from superior
Fun working place
To arrive at work 1 hour before opening for stocks . Last 15 minutes for briefing or to share new arrivals and give feedbacks . I learn how to communicate with customers professionally and how to upsell items for sales .
Pros
Good managements
Cons
good
a good company with management recognising the hard work of people and give promotion who perform well in job. a great place to work in for people who just started out workingg
Satisfactory workplace
Started off with what was supposed to be an amazing journey. I learnt a lot each day, every other day was an eye-opener for me. The culture, the people and the trade itself. To sum it up, it was a life changing experience.
Cons
Productive place with many facilities to unwind
Charles and Keith is a local women's shoe retailer, that became one of the more successful companies in Singapore. Following their success in the local market, they went on to set up many more outlets and various other countries. I was an intern at the International department, where I had the opportunity to learn the processes and operations the company undertakes in order for their foreign outlets to be successful. I spent each week working with different people from operations, sales, shipping, merchandising and warehouse management, so that I could understand the way the International department functions. At the end of the entire internship, I had to deliver a presentation suggesting five different problems I identified, and the solutions to those problems.