Chateraise

Chateraise

Chateraise Employee Review

Pretty okay workplace for those seeking part time jobs

schedule is based on your own availability but might need to support more on some days, but people at the outlet i worked at excluded people a lot because of looks, and also new workers may tend to be stressed as they teach once and never again but will give a lot of work

Pros

Aircorn workplace

Cons

Short breaks, unfriendly coworkers

Same role

Usually fast-pace during weekends, and weekdays after 5pm. When there is less customers, the shop atmosphere is relaxing

I usually work morning-afternoon shift. I'd start with opening the shop (counting money in the register, displaying the cakes, replenishing rubbish bags & ice packs). Everyone learns how to use the cashier (unless you somehow quit before the week is up). Other than that, I'm not involved with preparing the cakes (e.g., fruit/cream topping, making the cake, etc.) as I am just a part-timer. I really enjoy working with my coworkers as they are all very understanding and fun people who are lively and make plenty of jokes. Some customers are.. entitled, cranky, impatient, unreasonable. Other than that, it's a good place for students to work and earn cash as the schedule is very very flexible and workload is not much at all. I recommend <3

Pros

Flexible work schedul, Part-timer can earn extra pay if you learn how to prepare cakes

Cons

No career progression I guess

normal

How to pack and label food products. The hardest part is when I need to be fast-oriented without making any mistakes in the food the customers ordered during peak hours.

Great experience

Great experience, working environment is fun! Got to learn many new skills and as my starting job, the pay is reasonable and pay was collected on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chateraise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chateraise with

• Chateraise
  • Pretty okay workplace for those seeking part time jobs