Chateraise

Chateraise

Chateraise Employee Review

Friendly working environment

All the staffs are friendly and are helpful too. I had learnt a lot from them not restricted to job scope , but also soft skills like how to interact with customers and multitasking.

Same role

Not bad if you're a student looking for part time work.

Part-time work mainly consisted of restocking the shelves and unpacking the goods that arrived each day. The challenge every day was the lunch crowd and the peak hour crowd whereby the shop would be very crowded. Other times of day however, the business would be quite manageable. One annoying thing, was that part-time workers didn't have much rights (understandably I guess). The full timers would get to have lunch pay and stuff but part time workers would have their break duration taken out of the total hours of the day. Also the uniform had to be dry cleaned before returning, which would easily cost around 30$ - 50$ for the full set (bit expensive in my opinion, considering the PT pay was only 8$ an hour) Overall, a not bad experience. Would recommend if you're a student looking for a part time job.

Pretty okay workplace for those seeking part time jobs

schedule is based on your own availability but might need to support more on some days, but people at the outlet i worked at excluded people a lot because of looks, and also new workers may tend to be stressed as they teach once and never again but will give a lot of work

Pros

Aircorn workplace

Cons

Short breaks, unfriendly coworkers

Usually fast-pace during weekends, and weekdays after 5pm. When there is less customers, the shop atmosphere is relaxing

I usually work morning-afternoon shift. I'd start with opening the shop (counting money in the register, displaying the cakes, replenishing rubbish bags & ice packs). Everyone learns how to use the cashier (unless you somehow quit before the week is up). Other than that, I'm not involved with preparing the cakes (e.g., fruit/cream topping, making the cake, etc.) as I am just a part-timer. I really enjoy working with my coworkers as they are all very understanding and fun people who are lively and make plenty of jokes. Some customers are.. entitled, cranky, impatient, unreasonable. Other than that, it's a good place for students to work and earn cash as the schedule is very very flexible and workload is not much at all. I recommend <3

Pros

Flexible work schedul, Part-timer can earn extra pay if you learn how to prepare cakes

Cons

No career progression I guess

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chateraise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chateraise with

• Chateraise
  • Friendly working environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?