Cheers Holdings

Cheers Holdings Employee Reviews

Singapore9 reviews
Work is okay.... Weekends are busy but still OK. Salary is less but as a part timer its OK. No much experience for me, so that is what I get. People are really nice.
Part time working hours. Due to school. Flexible. Retail sales were pretty good. Working as a Sales Assistant was like an opportunity of learning a lot of retail business.
I have learn about customer service, cashier, admin

I enjoy serving different customer from different countries

Sometimes will meet some nasty customer but I will give best services to them.
Must find we a good benefit or fight for it .Too tried n always no people help . Don't do everything on your own u will feel supper tried on this job .
Cons
Long hour
It's fun and interesting with the location i am working at. Although the manager may be strict,but she is still good after all. I may not know about other outlet.But Hougang cheers is definitely good.
Pros
Staffs are good
Cons
Manager quite strict and boring working life at times
The hardest part was having to lose my departing team members and superior who was the pillar of my support and was the one responsible for hiring me.
The best part of the job is that when all customers who actually treat you as friend.
Cheers, a home grown 24-hour convenience store, caters to a diverse group of customers from different walks of life including the young and trendy, students and working professionals who lead active and busy lifestyles.

Officially launched in 1998, Cheers has since expanded to over 120 outlets situated across Singapore at convenient locations.

Wholly owned by NTUC Fairprice, the largest supermarket retail in Singapore and advocate for the labour movement, a typical day at work in Cheers is never the same.

Over the 7 years in Cheers, I have learned greatly about the importance and roles played by Fairprice and Cheers in the labour movement.

During my employment, I played a pivotal role in the setting up of a Training Department from scratch. Great effort has also been put into creating awareness of training and establishing a training/ learning culture within the organization.

Through different initiatives, working with training partners and WDA, I learn of how to make Training Department from a cost centre into a profit centre. During my employment, the team was given the right empowerment to explore the different kind of training and methodology available to greatly enhance the efficiency of the operational workforce of the company.
This convenience store operates 24/ 7 and just one day sales will cross 100K PER DAY DURING THE FESTIVAL DAY.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Bad supervise during weekends
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cheers Holdings?