Cheers Holdings

Cheers Holdings Employee Reviews for Manager in Training

Manager in Training1 review
Singapore1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Cheers, a home grown 24-hour convenience store, caters to a diverse group of customers from different walks of life including the young and trendy, students and working professionals who lead active and busy lifestyles.

Officially launched in 1998, Cheers has since expanded to over 120 outlets situated across Singapore at convenient locations.

Wholly owned by NTUC Fairprice, the largest supermarket retail in Singapore and advocate for the labour movement, a typical day at work in Cheers is never the same.

Over the 7 years in Cheers, I have learned greatly about the importance and roles played by Fairprice and Cheers in the labour movement.

During my employment, I played a pivotal role in the setting up of a Training Department from scratch. Great effort has also been put into creating awareness of training and establishing a training/ learning culture within the organization.

Through different initiatives, working with training partners and WDA, I learn of how to make Training Department from a cost centre into a profit centre. During my employment, the team was given the right empowerment to explore the different kind of training and methodology available to greatly enhance the efficiency of the operational workforce of the company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cheers Holdings?