Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier2,487 reviews
Found 2,487 reviews matching the search
Fun but annoying
Working at Chick-fil-a was a fun place to work , but the managers were not the best. I would come in be handed keys and a card which are what the managers use and the managers would go play on their phones in the back, until something is either not working or they actually wanted to do their job. Which was very annoying when one day i had to take the orders on the front bag the orders after I took them then I also had to run them out to the tables.
Pros
7.50 free mean on break.
Cons
Short breaks, Not scheduled very often.
Great company
Good company very understanding great co workers everyone is very nice and respectful best day all around good company great location it is a very busy busy Chick-fil-A
Great company
A great job to work. I love the people that you meet working there. If you are seeking employment that is a great place to work. I know that they have my best interest at heart
Improving Work Environment
I worked at one location for 5 years and had my ups and downs as anyone would with any company. The recent improvements I have seen though are outstanding (I don't work here anymore but I am amazed).
My review
I honestly think chik fil a is more then just fast food. They teach so much more then your average fast food place. I absolutely love the humanity and customer service that they give and also teach to their employees.
Friendly and encouraging environment
Chick-fil-A is a very prestigious fast food chain. They have a reputation for being consistent and very attentive to little details. I would encourage anyone to take a look into part time or even full time employment with the Chick-fil-A corporation.
I enjoy my time working there
Nice company, I loved the work experience. I learned a lot and I also met a lot of loving wonderful people. I would let kind working there again in all honesty
Wonderful company
Best work environment I’ve ever been exposed to. Managers and I owner treated me with respect. I really enjoyed working there and made lasting friendships with good people. They value hard work.
High thought of establishment
Very considerate of other people’s problems, friendly co workers hardworking job, nice customers, good food, good management, fast pace working, a great first job
Summary
I really liked this job and learned everything quickly. They taught me very well step by step. I got my breaks faithfully and they are very respectful also a Christian based company.
Managment was poor
At first the staff was amazing to work with. When there was a change in owner everything changed. The new boss would restricted my hours and send passive aggressive letters to all of the staff.
A typical day at work we deal with many guests and satisfy their needs to the best of our ability. Making someone else's day is a great part of this job not to mention the friendships you build with your team and the regular guests. Chick-fil-A has been the greatest place I've ever worked at.
Productive and fun place to work at
Chick Fil A is a fun, fast-paced environment. Although I was not there for long, I found it exciting to come in and see new people. I made a new friend and that's what is expected at chick fil A ; you make new friends.
It's a great place to start out.
Chick-Fil-A takes effort to only hire capable and intelligent people, which makes it a great place to work because everyone there is friendly and capable. Overall, it's a really good entry level job.
Productive and engaging workplace
This is a great company with great benefits. Workers want to continue to work for this company for a long time. It is easy to move up in the chain. Really fun workplace.
A highly focused work environment with no room for error.
I got my first job at Chick-fil-A. I did not have anything to base my employee experience on back then so I thought it was great. In retrospect, there was very little room for error and severe penalties when an error occurred.
High Energy/Great First Job
Chick-Fil-A is a stellar experience for those who are first-time job-seekers. It is a rewarding job for quick-thinkers and for those who love to interact with others. The sense of unity among Team Members and the perceptive leadership of Team Leaders is unrivaled. Every day is a great day at Chick-Fil-A.
Pros
Free/discounted break food, great atmosphere among co-workers
Cons
Can be physically and mentally taxing during "rush" (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
I loved working for Chick-fil-A!
The pay was great, the people I worked for were friendly, I loved meeting new people. I was constantly getting raises. It's all about customer service. And making the customer feel welcomed to be there. I miss working here.
It was overall okay.
It was not bad they were organized and very polite. I had a good experience there if just like to explore my options gain more experience else where I think it would be good.
Great job to have
My experience working here was great. My coworkers were awesome and I loved interacting with the customers. Nice overall friendly business and I recommend this job to anyone who loves friendliness and happy people.
have a great attitude
Chick fil a is a great place to work . They have good customer service . They are sweet . They treat all of the employees the same . Chick fil a is a very great environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chick-fil-A. Our community is ready to answer.
7.1K