Children's Cancer Foundation

Children's Cancer Foundation Employee Reviews

A typical day at work was mostly fast paced, and a generally stressful environment as most direct service jobs would be. But this in serving the needs of others. A skill that one would definitely need in a role like this was time management as days could often not run as planned. The hardest part was having to lose the children I worked with. The part that kept me going however was in knowing that I made a valuable difference to their lives and their famlies.
It was a nice experience, internship with CCF. Communication and suggestions was opened to everyone, including the interns whenever there is a meeting.

A sense of belonging can be felt, working in the organisation. Apart from the 'hard-skills' such as the standard recording of documents and administrative work, skills such as human relations and communication skills are also learnt throughout the internship.

The hardest part of the job is facing unpleasant customers, be it offline (physically) or online (emails and calls). Then again, that is where it puts your communication and human relation skills to the test.

The most enjoyable part is when we would have a day on one of the working day to relax and unwind through activities with the other departments.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Children's Cancer Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.
Children's Cancer Foundation Reviews by Job Title