China Jingye Construction Engineering(s) Pte Ltd
View all China Jingye Construction Engineering(s) Pte Ltd reviews

China Jingye Construction Engineering(s) Pte Ltd

China Jingye Construction Engineering(s) Pte Ltd Employee Review

A family oriented company

I like the culture of being a family oriented company. I remember we have free movie night together with the different families of every staff. I was able to be the first one to write an article about work life balance. I love our project team, the rapport, it’s a team not a one man show and we had a great time. We had difficult times but we were able to excel and deliver on time the project.

Pros

CNY dinner, birthday token, family movie day & bonus

Cons

need to learn Chinese basic

Same location

MNC company but organize like a SME

- Bad HR personnel, not professional- Management not professional as well.

Cons

no allowance, no ot pay

Wrokplace is nice

The Company currently i am working is routine QS works and i am working in different culture and management which i used to work earlier. the Job is so far so good, but there is no new things to try and innovate and i would like to learn new things and upgrading my skills as well. so only i am finding new job.

Productive and Fun work place

Typical day at work: Do Tender and Review on Going Projects What you Learned: I learned Glodon Bim Modelling Workplace Culture: I am working with different races in the company but all of them I can work without any difficulties for me. The hardest part of the Job for me is when we have tender and we have limited time to do the Tender on time. We have to stay in the office until dawn. The most enjoyable part is when we have our yearly team building, movie time and Dinner and Dance event

Ask a question about working or interviewing at China Jingye Construction Engineering(s) Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare China Jingye Construction Engineering(s) Pte Ltd with