Chiropractic First Group

Chiropractic First Group Employee Reviews

Singapore5 reviews

Old school management

Old school Director, stressful trainingMany ideas but still managing the old way as can’t say NO Customers/ Doctors are always right when management received complaint from either one

Company overview

Worked as business development executive for 1 year. Only suggestion is "Avoid this company at all cost!" This is based on the truth: 1. micromanagement which got no space for individual ideas and voice. 2. No business direction and strategy 3. Turn over so bad that hardly see executive more than 2 years therefore no senior to guide newbie and the rest are like headless chicken running around. 4. No training given and easily ask to leave position when no value seen in any particular position. 5. Management easily agitated and often hearing employee got scolded loudly, make working place very tense and uncomfortable. 6. No health care benefits, medical claim insurance still need pay substantial amount $$ per medical doctor visit. Only can go Chiropractor since it is free. MC not cheap. 7. Annual dental claim only enough for cleaning and nothing else. 8. Salary increment can be less than 3% with no AWS and company bonus no guarantee.

Preferably Avoidable

In short, best to avoid at all cost unless one wishes to learn great life lessons. Prep oneself with pink of health, in all aspects - physical, mental and emotional.

Productive and eye opening working environment

I sees patients almost everyday and during my 4 months interns, i manage to see the change each patients go through. The changes in their life, the miracles happen to them too. From not able to walk properly to able to walk normally. Co-workers as well as the doctors are friendly and understandable. We help one another too. The most enjoyable part of this job is to get to see the patients and assist them as well as working hand in hand with my co-workers and the doctors.

Cons

Interns doesn't get to have the benefits as the full time such as the adjustment

Good experience and learning

With operations in four countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and China), our days are full with reports from those subsidiaries, issues to solve and strategies to implement. There was never any dull moment in the office The colleagues there are very supportive and willing to offer a hand, even though the task was not in their department. Learned alot of government regulations in setting up companies and operations, including man power laws and regulations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chiropractic First Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chiropractic First Group with

Chiropractic First Group Reviews by Location

• Chiropractic First Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?