Christian Dior

Christian Dior Employee Reviews

Fun work place

Stay positive very important. Be friendly. Must have good story telling and customer follow up. Glow customer. Willing to help customer... Have to be helpful. And a strong team player.

Ambiente laboral estresante

El ambiente es muy pesado, recursos humanos no muestra interés por el bienestar de los empleados. Mucho bullying laboral por parte de los managers y no existe un equilibrio entre vida laboral y personal.Es un buen lugar para hacer dinero, a costa de tu salud mental y vida personal.

Pros

Buen sueldo si vendes mucho

Cons

No hay humanismo

Mixed bag but overall good

I worked for Dior for 2 years and I have to admit I did see a change in from being all about luxury service to hard selling. It is very selling oriented rather than about the quality of service you give to a customer but that being said they are still a good company to work for. My area manager was okay but not very supportive or involved. The perks were good like allocation and a free product every time something new launch but do not go for this role if you are uneasy with hard/up selling.

Pros

Allocation

Cons

Hard selling

Amazing

Christian Dior is still very dear to my heart and it has been two years since I lost my job due to a store closing they are an amazing company filled with amazing managers who support you so much you have to but in the graft but if you do the perks are so rewarding and the people you meet you will love and respect for life I have no bad things to say about the company even our conferences where the best yes you would have just wake up at 5am in the morning but so worth it and you wouldn’t get home till nine at night but you would be treated like queens taken to lovely places learn so much about the company and products and was just overall an amazing company would recommend to anyone x

Savoir être savoir savoir-faire

Entreprise fiable et transparente professionnelle. Propositions: essayez d élargir les contrats 2 semaines ou plus, c'est moins stressant et logique. Bien cordialement a toute l équipe.

Pros

Repas

Cons

Faut rapport aux intérimaire

Buona retribuzione, ambiente difficile e stressante

Retribuzione e benefit oltre la media che richiedono però molto anche psicologicamente, all'interno di un'ambiente molto competitivo e con ritmi impegnativi

Great place to work at

Worked with nice people, well managed. I got lots of training from them by joining workshops. The sales targets are very reasonable, manager is always there to help

environnement de travail agréable

Travail raisonnable, esprit très compétitif mais bonne ambiance.

waw magnifaiyqye

j adire magnifique stylee sympa les gens quoi entreprises belle mangnifiqye stylish as f

le top

très belle expérience...j y serait encore si ce n avait pas était un remplacement...les gens veulent y rester...je comprends.tout est fait pour que les gens s y sentent bien...

Précarité de emplois

Pour les animatrice performantes , aucune vision sur les offres emplois , donc compliquée de ce projeter dans cette société !!

Pros

Cadeau challenge

Cons

Pas de possibilité évolution pour animatrice

Usine à amélioré

Chefs d équipe non compétant.ambiance bas niveau .les embauchés sont méchants.

Productive and a fun experience

management team were always there to provide mentorships and opportunity to grow. The workplace was very friendly since everyone was helping the company to become better,

Leuke team

Christian Dior is een goede werkgever, en je hebt absoluut leuke team en managers. De werkdruk ligt op dit moment erg hoog. Na de corona zijn er voortdurend rijen voor iedere boutique. Dat geldt ook voor andere luxe boutiques. Klanten willen snel geholpen worden, raken geïrriteerd als ze in de rij staan. Het is stressvol om zo fulltime te werken. Er werken overigens alleen fulltimers.

Good, yes i recommend. Excelent for professional growth, good team as well. I support you applying for it, you womt regret the opportunity, all tho they need a new manager.

Entreprise désagréable

Une journée chez dior est stressante, longue , beaucoup de travail

Pros

aucuns

Cons

salaires bas

if you are not trending then you have no hope

They don't care about the individual person, the management gaslights and I worked at a location where I was treated like a thief. You are not recognized for the contribution to the team unless you are a seller.

Good company friendly professional Productive excellent benefits discounts Very proffesional good training.This company are excellent when it comes to knowing what people want products are 1st class

Pros

Products cheaper

Excellent company

What a amazing company to work for! Really well looked after with commission and products, would highly recommend. Area manager was so helpful and lovely which makes such a difference!

Agréable

C'est un luxury brand toujours il faut être bien formé par tous les nouveauté et apprendre les meilleur astuces

Pros

Voyage

Ambiente competitivo

Oportunidad de hacer carrera en la marca, pero un trabajo muy competitivo y estresante.

Pros

Sueldo

Cons

Falta de testers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christian Dior. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Christian Dior with