CHYE THIAM MAINTENANCE PTE LTD

CHYE THIAM MAINTENANCE PTE LTD Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

workplace

workers area very friendly except HR staff all jobs will be handed without any proper arrangement when HR staff make mistake all the blame will be with on us

Fun workplace

*most enjoyable part of the job with partner make it fast and easy. *can work in a team of friends. *perform tasks easily and don't require a lot of energy. *friendly employer.

Work experience

Its a challenging job..alot of paperwork and on site inspection...to inspect any lapses at our purviews and to sent reports to our operations to clean the places that effected..

Fun workplace

A typical day at work would be issuing and receiving items. checking stock and writing down defects and asking technician to repair them.

Average

I have learnt how to manage people as I would need to allocate time and rotate shifts among driver for delivery. I have also learnt how to work independently.

Cons

Shift work as its is a 24/7 job.

proper training and management guidline implemented

The company is sending employees for training and giving additional way to improve the skilled choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHYE THIAM MAINTENANCE PTE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CHYE THIAM MAINTENANCE PTE LTD with