Ridiculous and tedious. Each interview is only about 30 mins and nothing much can be achieved out of this. IN addition candidates are being interviewed across all other functions which at times have no relation at all to your direct department and this is done to show collaborativeness as this company operates based on relationship and internal politics
1st Interviewed by local manager.
2nd Interviewed by director from HQ via Tele Presence.
Submit online security checks prior to hiring.
Letter of offer
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Cisco?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Cisco?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Cisco? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Cisco?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Cisco?One person answered
- I would like to work under Cisco in security field located at Singapore but I'm malaysian. Is it pos…