Cisco
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Cisco Employee Reviews

Singapore44 reviews
Fast-paced, collaborative, supportive but hard and long hours
A fast-paced company with substantial investment in professional development. Teams are collaborative. HR is supportive and highly effective. Management communicates frequently and offers opportunities. Work-life balance is not the best.
Very Flexible Internship
I have completed a summer internship for the networking company Cisco editing their website. The work had clear goals and was effectively done at home on a computer. My manager on the task was very helpful and available for feedback and direction.
Flexible Work Arrangement
Would recommend to friend to work at Cisco Systems. They allow work from home which promotes work-life balance and provide good communication facilities to enable effective communication with co-workers.
very collaborative place to work. great company culture.
Good place to work and learn. Very good company culture. you can reach out to anyone with any problem and they are ready to help. Very customer centric.
Best Place to work
Exciting space to work, great team, nice work culture, good care for employees, good benefits, nice location, global work environment, good work and life balance
Great culture
I am very enjoy my time in Cisco.
Very good work environment with excellent facility.
Great company ; undergoing pheonix growth
Great history and culture. However as the company is undergoing transition from being a hardware to a software company, it is having tremendous amount of change creating a lot of fear uncertainty and doubt in the employees mind on whether their job is certain.
Dynamic, innovative company
A work day starts at home or in the office, with great enabling technology to conduct tele-conferencing. Requirements to work in many time zones if collaborating with global teams.

Very supportive management style, open and transparent.

The hardest part of the job is working in different time zones.

The most enjoyable part is the fun and cool work environment!
Pros
Focus on healthy and fun activities.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cisco?
Mullins Job Review of Cisco
This job review of Cisco is largely irrelevant to my work as Cisco because I was a contract employee, rarely, if ever, worked in an office, and the writing I did was several years ago.
work life balance
Good work life balance with remote teams. Culture is very supportive and work from anywhere. Management is employee friendly and there are many events for family & kids.
productive and fun workplace
productive and fun workplace...
a typical day at work is troubleshooting...

I have learned a lot of hardware & software knowledge...

The management is very good...

The workplace culture is also very good...
Great Worklife Balance
Great culture, great worklife balance, great technology, great colleague, good environment, flexibility to work from home, inclusive and diversity, social responsibility
Great place to work with good work/life balance and management support for innovation.
Diverse workforce and first class collaboration tools enabling work efficiencies across geographies.

Frequent restructuring.
Great work life balance
Amazing company to work for with great work-life balance. Fantastic management and always an opportunity for advancement and professional development.
Nice Colleagues, Nice Management, Nice Culture
All is good there at Cisco. It's a company that everyone collaborates and works as a team. All the colleagues across functions, across regions treat everyone with respect and share knowledge and expertise.
State of the art company with cost conscious
Being a technological company, CISCO is state of the art. However, it has been very cost conscious, aggressively outsourcing and lower its operation cost which negatively impact the business sustainability in the long term.
A very discipline but fun work place
daily is a same routine, learn to be very discipline in everything, timing and work has to perfect.

hardest part of the job i cant afford to any mistakes.
Looking for Recruitment Manager role
Main motto is to give candidate good hiring and onboarding experience; Managing operational level work, Good interpersonal skills and negotiating skills always helps me to show savings to my leadership team
Fun place to work
I looking for 5 days job and weekend is not included. Whereas i hve to work on weekends for this cirrent job.
Otherwise working here is pleasant with very understanding people around me .
Pros
Flexsible
Cons
Must work weekend
Cash management officer
My first job in Singapore. Very discipline working environment. Always wear jumpsuits. Working place in payalebar. Many indians and Chinese are working there.
Cons
safe and secure the premises
i learned alot from this company. we must be safe and secure the premises. we must handle any incidents that happened. update the incidents in the occurrence book.