Cisco
Coronavirus update
Information from Cisco:

Cisco Employee Reviews

Singapore45 reviews
alwyz be vigilant at at all times,during my service i able to learn abt enforcemnt,crowd control,dicipline my self even more then i've been.my hardest part in cisco i can honestly said tht my 1st time on ground handle case,but honestly i learn alot things.meet diffrnt kind of cases.my happiest part in cisco is during my training at CA jurong,
Back-to-back calls, Networking with co-workers, Emails and powerpoints! Work/Life integration, Fun, flexible and collaborative culture. Travelling required.
A fast-paced company with substantial investment in professional development. Teams are collaborative. HR is supportive and highly effective. Management communicates frequently and offers opportunities. Work-life balance is not the best.
I have completed a summer internship for the networking company Cisco editing their website. The work had clear goals and was effectively done at home on a computer. My manager on the task was very helpful and available for feedback and direction.
Would recommend to friend to work at Cisco Systems. They allow work from home which promotes work-life balance and provide good communication facilities to enable effective communication with co-workers.
Good place to work and learn. Very good company culture. you can reach out to anyone with any problem and they are ready to help. Very customer centric.
Exciting space to work, great team, nice work culture, good care for employees, good benefits, nice location, global work environment, good work and life balance
I am very enjoy my time in Cisco.
Very good work environment with excellent facility.
Great history and culture. However as the company is undergoing transition from being a hardware to a software company, it is having tremendous amount of change creating a lot of fear uncertainty and doubt in the employees mind on whether their job is certain.
A work day starts at home or in the office, with great enabling technology to conduct tele-conferencing. Requirements to work in many time zones if collaborating with global teams.

Very supportive management style, open and transparent.

The hardest part of the job is working in different time zones.

The most enjoyable part is the fun and cool work environment!
Pros
Focus on healthy and fun activities.
Good work life balance with remote teams. Culture is very supportive and work from anywhere. Management is employee friendly and there are many events for family & kids.
productive and fun workplace...
a typical day at work is troubleshooting...

I have learned a lot of hardware & software knowledge...

The management is very good...

The workplace culture is also very good...
Great culture, great worklife balance, great technology, great colleague, good environment, flexibility to work from home, inclusive and diversity, social responsibility
Great place to work with good work/life balance and management support for innovation.
Diverse workforce and first class collaboration tools enabling work efficiencies across geographies.

Frequent restructuring.
Amazing company to work for with great work-life balance. Fantastic management and always an opportunity for advancement and professional development.
All is good there at Cisco. It's a company that everyone collaborates and works as a team. All the colleagues across functions, across regions treat everyone with respect and share knowledge and expertise.
Being a technological company, CISCO is state of the art. However, it has been very cost conscious, aggressively outsourcing and lower its operation cost which negatively impact the business sustainability in the long term.
daily is a same routine, learn to be very discipline in everything, timing and work has to perfect.

hardest part of the job i cant afford to any mistakes.
Main motto is to give candidate good hiring and onboarding experience; Managing operational level work, Good interpersonal skills and negotiating skills always helps me to show savings to my leadership team
I looking for 5 days job and weekend is not included. Whereas i hve to work on weekends for this cirrent job.
Otherwise working here is pleasant with very understanding people around me .
Pros
Flexsible
Cons
Must work weekend
My first job in Singapore. Very discipline working environment. Always wear jumpsuits. Working place in payalebar. Many indians and Chinese are working there.
Cons