Cisco
Coronavirus update
Information from Cisco:

Cisco Management reviews

Singapore44 reviews
A fast-paced company with substantial investment in professional development. Teams are collaborative. HR is supportive and highly effective. Management communicates frequently and offers opportunities. Work-life balance is not the best.
A work day starts at home or in the office, with great enabling technology to conduct tele-conferencing. Requirements to work in many time zones if collaborating with global teams.

Very supportive management style, open and transparent.

The hardest part of the job is working in different time zones.

The most enjoyable part is the fun and cool work environment!
Pros
Focus on healthy and fun activities.
Good work life balance with remote teams. Culture is very supportive and work from anywhere. Management is employee friendly and there are many events for family & kids.
productive and fun workplace...
a typical day at work is troubleshooting...

I have learned a lot of hardware & software knowledge...

The management is very good...
The workplace culture is also very good...
Great place to work with good work/life balance and management support for innovation.
Diverse workforce and first class collaboration tools enabling work efficiencies across geographies.

Frequent restructuring.
Amazing company to work for with great work-life balance. Fantastic management and always an opportunity for advancement and professional development.
My first job in Singapore. Very discipline working environment. Always wear jumpsuits. Working place in payalebar. Many indians and Chinese are working there.
Cons
a good place but management need improve .... org is complicated
need to be fair to exployee

company need transformation espeically on product and solution
Always nice to work for a recognised MNC. Office is nice and well stocked with ample support from other departments and facilities management.

As like any other big corporations, it does have it downside, mostly being so big globally and locally, you can get lost. Being a technology company, you often have to find help true the intranet porter and tons of paperwork to be filed before work can progressed. Travel (many last minute, e.g. 3 days) and late night video conferencing is a common occurance too.

The plus is the ability to work from home helps to balance work life and family time. Which means video conferencing from the issued laptop at home rather then heading back to office in the middle of the night has its perks.
Pros
Good pay, travel opportunities, medical benefits, good work culture
Cons
Short notice for travel, tight datelines, late night conference meetings
Glass ceiling for certain groups of people.
Poor management. Incompetent leaders.
Colleagues are also highly unmotivated and not companionable.
when i am i step in to singapore ,that gave me chance to join with cisco and chance to work with them ,very nice people and management.
Generally a good place to work for but work load can be quite heavy with the lack of supporting resources.
I have to do daily morning report. Update report if necessary.
For long time I have work here, I've learn to do cash management, logistic, data entry and also checking reports.
I have a good relationships between my fellow co-workers. We share work loads, cover each other places if he/she on leave and most importantly we work together.

The hardest part of the job is its a long working hour environment and sometimes it's quite difficult for me to get my leave approve, Which mean a lesser time for me to spend with my family. And also I need to work on Saturday too.