Cisco
Cisco Employee Review

Talented Work Force

May 9, 2016
One of the most enjoyable part of this company is that you get to work with the most talented work force in the industry.
Cisco has a collaborative work culture that requires you to engage multiple stakeholders.
June 4, 2020
auxliary police officer (Former Employee) - supreme court/changi airport t3 & girls home
alwyz be vigilant at at all times,during my service i able to learn abt enforcemnt,crowd control,dicipline my self even more then i've been.my hardest part in cisco i can honestly said tht my 1st time on ground handle case,but honestly i learn alot things.meet diffrnt kind of cases.my happiest part in cisco is during my training at CA jurong,
June 4, 2020
HR Consultant (Former Employee) - Changi Business Park
Back-to-back calls, Networking with co-workers, Emails and powerpoints! Work/Life integration, Fun, flexible and collaborative culture. Travelling required.
April 2, 2020
Same location
Global Sales Intern (Former Employee) - Singapore
A fast-paced company with substantial investment in professional development. Teams are collaborative. HR is supportive and highly effective. Management communicates frequently and offers opportunities. Work-life balance is not the best.