Cisco
Cisco Employee Review

productive

August 7, 2015
fun with my colleges... i have learned the discipline and organise.... my co-workers are cooperative .. the hardest part of the job is long hours working... the most i enjoyed they give compliments...
Cons
June 4, 2020
Same location
auxliary police officer (Former Employee) - supreme court/changi airport t3 & girls home
alwyz be vigilant at at all times,during my service i able to learn abt enforcemnt,crowd control,dicipline my self even more then i've been.my hardest part in cisco i can honestly said tht my 1st time on ground handle case,but honestly i learn alot things.meet diffrnt kind of cases.my happiest part in cisco is during my training at CA jurong,
June 4, 2020
Back-to-back calls, Networking with co-workers, Emails and powerpoints! Work/Life integration, Fun, flexible and collaborative culture. Travelling required.
April 2, 2020
A fast-paced company with substantial investment in professional development. Teams are collaborative. HR is supportive and highly effective. Management communicates frequently and offers opportunities. Work-life balance is not the best.