Cisco
Coronavirus update
Information from Cisco:

Cisco Employee Reviews

Singapore45 reviews
alwyz be vigilant at at all times,during my service i able to learn abt enforcemnt,crowd control,dicipline my self even more then i've been.my hardest part in cisco i can honestly said tht my 1st time on ground handle case,but honestly i learn alot things.meet diffrnt kind of cases.my happiest part in cisco is during my training at CA jurong,
Cisco is the best company that I have worked for. I have spent 15 years in this company where I grew professionally along with the company's sucess.
Generally a good place to work for but work load can be quite heavy with the lack of supporting resources.
I have to do daily morning report. Update report if necessary.
For long time I have work here, I've learn to do cash management, logistic, data entry and also checking reports.

I have a good relationships between my fellow co-workers. We share work loads, cover each other places if he/she on leave and most importantly we work together.

The hardest part of the job is its a long working hour environment and sometimes it's quite difficult for me to get my leave approve, Which mean a lesser time for me to spend with my family. And also I need to work on Saturday too.
Is a good place to work with in terms of new technologies & innovation. It encourages employees to balance work & family.
Pros
Flexibile schedule, fair pay and fantastic work-life balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cisco?