Citadel Search
View all Citadel Search reviews

Citadel Search

Citadel Search Employee Review

Open and interactive environment

Overall a great positive environment to work in. Friendly colleagues who know when to have fun and when to be serious - making this workplace extremely productive.

Dynamic work environment

Citadel Search provides a conducive environment for employees to learn and grow. Our MD is an excellent mentor who never fail to support us in our quest for further learning and has even identified suitable courses for everyone of us according to our areas of interest and need for growth personally. I have worked here for more than a year and I must say Citadel Search is the best employer that I have worked for. Though workload can get heavy at times, our MD never fail to remind us to take care of our health (making nutritious drinks for us at times) and encourages us to adopt a healthy lifestyle by exercising often. Work life balance here at Citadel Search is great, I must say. The team here at Citadel Search is great as well. As much as possible, we try to help one another. If we do compete, that is spur ourselves to work better. There is never unhealthy competition here, unlike other headhunting firms. Great boss, good work life balance and a team of helpful colleagues. What else can I ask for? What else do you want in an employer? Join us NOW! Speak to one of our friendly consultants to find out more!

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citadel Search. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Citadel Search with

Citadel Search Reviews by Job Title

• Citadel Search
  • Open and interactive environment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?