Citco Fund Services

Citco Fund Services Employee Reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Work place with work life balance

Not much benefits in terms of bonuses and salary increments. Management hasn't been very effective either, regarding benefits. However, it's a good place to start with if it's your first job.

Pros

Able to take flexi leaves.

Cons

Long hours on month end.

Terrible Culture

Poor working hours and dependant on team, can be political with poor mentorship, zero teaching and backstabbing present. Managers are normally long staying from fresh grad onwards which means that they are not exposed to other company cultures, Culture is quite militant, and management style can be quite militant and naïve. Suits fresh grad looking for a fast job but mid-career may not be suitable.

Self starters will find workplace fulfilling

Citco has enabled me to discover ability to create my own path in completing assignments, I built new excel tools to speed up the work process and also to enable my team to work efficiently.

Good

Multi national company with different areas of expertise, cross cultural exposure, decent allowances, but not a pay master. Got an oppurtunity to work with people from different cultures.

Good company for fresh graduates from University

Deadlines to follow. Communicate with your team and you will be just fine. Employees' turnover rate is high because there there is a lot of politics among differing departments.

Pros

Good company for fresh graduates from University

Cons

No career prospect

Try to last

Strong blaming culture. Some supervisors are not helpful nor are they knowledgeable. Those above sups (avp, vp), are worse - they dont have much product knowledge. Turnover is extremely high. They just need someone to clear the workload and meet the SLA. This results in very poor nurturing. If you're going for an interview, ask about the month end period, as OT is required, and different teams have different timelines. Most people aim for the 2 year mark then quit. So you can expect most people to stay there for 1-2 years.

Pros

Free drinks, chips, beer

Cons

Office politics, bad management, very long workhours

Challenging and interesting

An interesting environment to work in. You are learning new things everyday. Team work is crucial and the culture is that of an open communication. The management is open to new suggestions.

Pros

Friday chips and beer

Work environment

Most of the days are busy on Migration/ad hoc requirement and on top of that normal daily task Learn more of people management/ Client relationship Co workers are multinational that create a very good culture Hardest part is during month end

Pros

Qtr outing

Cons

The best company to work for

Citco has been the best company with great management, good perks, excellent work-life balance and a structured job scope.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Too financial based for my knowledge

Knowledgeable and Multicultural workplace

I'm very happy working with Citco.Got knowledge in both Ephesus and Aexeo fund accounting systems by doing some Complicated tasks. Possess an in-depth knowledge of the DVD processing, and Cash, position and DVD Reconciliation in boh accounting systems.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citco Fund Services?

Enjoyable Work Place

Learnt how to do cash and trade reconcilations for hedge funds globally

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citco Fund Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Citco Fund Services with

Citco Fund Services Reviews by Location

• Citco Fund Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?