Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 26 2020

Citi Employee Reviews

Singapore217 reviews
Learning and Development
Good place to learn and develop, politics involved to get a promotion, not meritocracy involved.
Good place to make close friends, and learn different economic factors that are involved in finance decisions
Aggressive and all for show
Management will claim that they care for you, but it is all nonsense. Directors behave like they own the staff and pay for their salaries. No transparencies in career progression. Never join this place.
Productive and fun workplace
Working at Citi provided an eye opener into corporate life. The job opportunity gave me an opportunity to meet senior leaders of the corporate security industry. I learnt a lot about corporate management expectations and also learnt to work with cross border teams, which allowed me to understand different cultures.
Below average working environment
Below average working environment. There is no work life balance. Technologies are far behind the current.
No recognition and no special training provided
Diverse workplace
Citi's work culture has been very accepting with all types of employees may it be race, gender, age. All teams are connected to each other from different business unit and/ or departments which makes it easier to understand when looking for other opportunities outside if my current team. They promote career mobility heavily and this is something not looked down upon once you decide to move on to another role
Indeed a good platform to kickoff your career
In Citi (SG), i get many opportunities to prove my talents with the guidance of those seniors AVPs and VPs. Thank you very much for giving me a chance to prove myself.
Professional environment
Very conducive environment to work at. Nice colleagues and boss.
Attractive incentives and monthly team outings that help to bond the team tgt.

Fun and good experience!
Fun workplace
It is a good place to Dear Team,
I got good experience in supporting IBM P series system and Red hat Linux (RHEL 5,6,7)

Installing, configuring and administering IBM AIX, VIOS AND RHEL Servers.
Banker in Citibank
Little work life balance. Great colleagues. Good place to work in if looking to advance in the sales role. A lot of support given by the different roles in the bank.
Will want to work with Citi again
Perfect place for personal development with management always looking out for fellow employees and getting to know each and everyone of them. Staffs are genuinely nice and are always helping out one another. Sad that the department had to close down or I would have stayed on for a very long time
A good place to work . Stressful but challenging . A day never goes without stress and play hard element. Colleagues were nice and friendly .
Ambience is good
World of Opportunities
A bank with multiple business, presence across the globe which gives a solid financial strength. High possibility of internal growth as long you prove your self.
Excellent company to work for.
Excellent company to work for.Company is a leader in Financial Services.Uses Advanced Technology.Good Employees, Pay as well as Location.Great Perks as well.
Pros
Good office culture, salary, technology
Cons
Should have extended contract for 5 yrs
Opportunity to learn and develop
work life balance
Opportunity for development

Good benefits

The culture of this company is great

Gained much knowledge for self developments

transparency
Challenging and demanding
Waiting for crowd flow. Learned to be independent and patient.Hardest part is to make people stop and listen. Most enjoyable part is to work with good colleagues
good
A good Manager/Team lead of a software company will let you in to the world of possibilities, where your ideas and thoughts are appreciated and converted in to reality in the means of software programs and give’s you chance to contribute to the whole society.
Good payment for your work and recognises you if you and your work is worth of.

Gives you corporate and real time experience in which you can master, Career growth and allow you to demand a good package for future company.

Employment programs such as train and hire are now in favour of both trainees and company.
Work life balance
Good culture and nice environment. You get to work on something that billions of people use, good compensation, interesting projects. Get to work with some really smart people.
Kind supervisor and interesting work scope.
In the morning, I will be assigned to contact customer for service call within stipulated time. In the later part of the day, I have to review investment products documents, monitor rework and follow up. I also perform report review and ensure that audit trail is being followed up. Lastly, i have to prepare reports for branches and other ad hoc duties. The perks on this job is that there are courses to attend funded by the company. There are promotional products only offered to Citi employees.
Overall was a positive and forward looking organisation to work with
Team was self motivated working on aggressive project leading to positive impact toward operations. All work and no play makes anyone dull but this is to my surprise not Citibank culture. We had a good balance of corporate social Responsibility events and Team bonding fun events as well. Diversity is a value deeply appreciated across the teams as well.
Pros
Top-notch technology allowing working anywhere, anytime, work from home capability
Cons
Sometimes weekends need to be sacrificed but this is rare.
god place to work
good place to work, our team leads ensured that we have work satisfaction. we had very good team dynamics, we help each other to achieve our team goals.
Productive and supportive workplace
It is fruitful and comfortable.
I have been with Citi for around 10 years.

I have grown as a professional with the guidance of my mentors and my hard work.