Citi

Citi Employee Reviews

Singapore233 reviews

Found 233 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,563 reviews

Retirement

Learning curve is not very steep, there is definitely work/life balance, no OTs, relaxed environment. however, for people who is looking for advancement and more learning opportunities, the chances are low especially if you are a contract.

Worst at SG location

No work-life balance.Managers typically think that you need to be available 24*7Appraisal process is highly biased and opaque.Promotions are mainly driven by manager and not a standard process based on performance, merit and qualification.

Amazing Corporate Culture

At Citi, individuals matter. I have received a lot of support from my manager, as well as from the senior management. The benefits are amazing, and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement.

Fast-paced and collaborative

Good branding, good environment, colleagues are nice and friendly, nice office and good benefits. Targets are very numbers driven, but overall it's a good company to learn.

Great learning

Productive and fun learning , get opportunities to work on different technologies and have flexibility to shift teams upon our interest. Happy to work

Pros

Flexible working hours

Extensive works and learnings

A mature organisation with long history. You will learn a lot from extensive and competitive corporate culture. Many people leave in seeking for better comps. Recommend to build your career especially at junior and associate level.

Pros

Learning curves

Cons

Compensation

The colleagues I worked with were good and we work as a team. We bond was strong.

Citibank was a good place to work with in terms of the people around me but the workload is tremendous. It's a very stressful environment to work at as we have a lot of time line to follow.

Cons

New things to learn

Good learning Place Gives oppurtunities to scale up Work Life Balance not well managed One of the best place for initial career days Fast Paced environment

Great place for interns

As an intern, you learn a lot of things in the banking industry, especially when you get to work in the middle/back office. You also get to learn from the different employees from Sales staff, admin staff, managers and directors. It’s easy to find a mentor and anyone could help you on your track to corporate life after graduation.

Productive and fun in work

Very proud to be an citi employee. Eagerly waiting for the next job role wherther, it would the same organization. Will be very happy to work and continue.

Great Benefits and company culture

Fast- paced environment, workload could be heavy but employees are well -taken cared of. Great culture and values instilled in employees. They do live by their organization values. People here play hard and work harder.

Productive, Ambiguous, Fun

Citi is a complex and ambiguous environment which makes everyday fun. There is never a dull day at Citi. Management is supportive of new ideas and new way of doing things. Although with the size, it takes a while.

Good place to work. Culture is good. Management is good. Working hours are long. Need to be multi tasking. Can try new things and learn new things. nice place.

Learning and Development

Good place to learn and develop, politics involved to get a promotion, not meritocracy involved. Good place to make close friends, and learn different economic factors that are involved in finance decisions

Aggressive and all for show

Management will claim that they care for you, but it is all nonsense. Directors behave like they own the staff and pay for their salaries. No transparencies in career progression. Never join this place.

Productive and fun workplace

Working at Citi provided an eye opener into corporate life. The job opportunity gave me an opportunity to meet senior leaders of the corporate security industry. I learnt a lot about corporate management expectations and also learnt to work with cross border teams, which allowed me to understand different cultures.

Below average working environment

Below average working environment. There is no work life balance. Technologies are far behind the current. No recognition and no special training provided

Diverse workplace

Citi's work culture has been very accepting with all types of employees may it be race, gender, age. All teams are connected to each other from different business unit and/ or departments which makes it easier to understand when looking for other opportunities outside if my current team. They promote career mobility heavily and this is something not looked down upon once you decide to move on to another role

Indeed a good platform to kickoff your career

In Citi (SG), i get many opportunities to prove my talents with the guidance of those seniors AVPs and VPs. Thank you very much for giving me a chance to prove myself.

Professional environment

Very conducive environment to work at. Nice colleagues and boss. Attractive incentives and monthly team outings that help to bond the team tgt. Fun and good experience!

Fun workplace

It is a good place to Dear Team, I got good experience in supporting IBM P series system and Red hat Linux (RHEL 5,6,7) Installing, configuring and administering IBM AIX, VIOS AND RHEL Servers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Citi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?