How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Citi Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager5 reviews
Singapore5 reviews
Very proud to be an citi employee. Eagerly waiting for the next job role wherther, it would the same organization. Will be very happy to work and continue.
In Citi (SG), i get many opportunities to prove my talents with the guidance of those seniors AVPs and VPs. Thank you very much for giving me a chance to prove myself.
Great company to work with which all because of the people with talented and always a learning place which can grow. Due to digitalized most of citi people is loosing jobs. All because of the top managment desision
Pros
salary
Cons
as always back logs
Development of regular reports and automation of MIS generation process
 Migrating sas data to Teradata for MIS process.

 Built a Predictive modeling method to identify the best product for the customer based on their

accounts.

 Written SAS code and involved in the process of migrating from MS-Acess to SAS.

 Provide error-free and timely MIS for all SIP and CMS calculation, including CitiMax SIP scheme,

ensuring adequate & independent verification of data including monthly reconcilement with Fincon.

 Provide state-of-art MIS support to IPB business and making available as much MIS as possible for

business users to analyze the data
Worked as an AM with citibank for 09 months. I worked for citiphone for credit card customers.