Citi

Citi

Citi Employee Review

Competitive and progressive

Citi is a place where you decide your own career path. If you wish to be promoted, you need to take on projects and be really familiar with what is ongoing. If you are contented with doing productions, then the usual progress will take you about 7 to 10 years to become AVP. Starting from C8 or C9 for fresh grad, every increase in rank will take 1 to 2 year. AVP is C11, VP as C12, and so on. You do not get promoted simply because you are there long enough, you get up by doing things and improvements.Salary is definitely on the lower end, reliance on contract staff are extensive, so there are always a lack of seasoned production crews. All in all, Citi is a place where people work, not to enjoy benefits or slack around, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Nice office in Changi

Suitable for people that are confident and are able to shout about the work they do, else a promotion will be hard to come by. Nice office space at Changi with standing desk.

Retirement

Learning curve is not very steep, there is definitely work/life balance, no OTs, relaxed environment. however, for people who is looking for advancement and more learning opportunities, the chances are low especially if you are a contract.
Same location

The colleagues I worked with were good and we work as a team. We bond was strong.

Citibank was a good place to work with in terms of the people around me but the workload is tremendous. It's a very stressful environment to work at as we have a lot of time line to follow.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Citi with