Civica Group Ltd

Civica Group Ltd Employee Reviews

To learn how to understand how a book is being sort out and meet the needs of your customer. It is enjoyable as you can be independent at the same time.
Management are horrendous treat staff like something they found on the bottom of their shoe. HR and payroll need to learn to do their job right I never once received the right salary and took weeks to amend it. None of the higher staff have any manners and are full of empty promises. The only good thing is the on par colleagues I would under no circumstances reccomend working here. Also they find reasons to sack people they don't like and then complain when you report them for unfair dismissal. reasons to sack
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Pay management attitude atmosphere environment
I love working here....management are fair.....you get back if you put in..... treated as per the way you act. Honesty is the best policy. It was a a small career change.....and I don't regret it
Pros
Relaxed but professional
Cons
No parking at Luton site...on street only
Civica is a great place to work. There are options to progress within the company and additional training, both internal and external, are always available to enable you to complete you job to the highest standards. The benefits that come with the job are probably similar to all other large multi national organisations
Pros
training, job progression / promotion
Cons
long hours at times
There is a good team spirit.
You get help to learn to adapt to your new workplace.

The projects are very interesting and there is a lot of potential for progress.
Very stressful senior management in the India entity with policies not employee friendly. No empathy shown and employees not treated well during the pandemic from the Vadodara management.
An immature organisation that has some great cultural ideas, but hasn't infused them through the organisation. Insincere higher management talk about the importance of people to their business, but don't deliver.
Overall it was very good experience for career start as a CSR in a very busy contact centre. It was a good experience as it was my very first job in Melbourne. Good to learn some local laws and their standard protocols well versed with inbound outbound calls etc. contact centre staff was very Co-operative and it was a good professional culture.
Pros
Good per hour wages. Learning skills etc.
Cons
Temp. Jobs, no job security, hard to commute especially in winter for early shifts.
Good company for having Govt project experience. Decent set up with all the flexibility of working from home and fair system of employee skills assessment.
No management support. No transparency. Management lie to protect themselves. It's not so much Civica the company, more the old staff they inherited. Get new blood with management skills who value the staff doing a stressful job.
I joined Civica just over a year ago having previously had not heard of the company. I think mainly because this is my first job in the tech industry and Civica are a B2B company.

What a fantastic place to work. Lovely people, really refreshing atmosphere. Culture of teamwork and results, everyone pulls together. When people visit from other offices you can tell there's a genuine friendship between so many of our colleagues.

I've really enjoyed my work. No micro-management, i've been given the opportunity to own certain tasks and when i get results it's noticed.

I can't speak highly enough.
Pros
People, culture, management, flexi-working
Cons
Nothing stands out
Great workplace with a great ethos of working hard and playing hard. Great for any graduate. Team work is essential and they will push you far. 10/10.
A fast expanding ambitious company, which continues to grow at a rapid rate. The opportunities are there if you work hard and put the effort in!!!!!!
Pros
Decent package
Cons
Work life balance can be a challenge at times
Nobody is safe, turnover record amounts year on year but always cuts and jobs being lost.

Lost the people factor, turned into a machine based company where the numbers are more important.
CIVICA is a good place to work, fair pay, flexible hours. Very nice to work with. As a field research, you are not guaranteed work however, so projects can end unexpectedly.
I hate my supervisor. When in need of help, she will always give excuses and asked me to check on other team mates. I had to whatsapp other team mate just to get over things. My team mates also busy with their work. You see the frustrations to get things done.
Civica has a large corporate culture and is very results driven as a business. Extensive use is made of Skype for business and other IT systems. Extensive training is given.
My time at Civica has been enjoyable and the people are fantastic.

I have learnt new skills and have relished in the opportunity to engage with direct and indirect customers to delivery better solutions
Ever expanding company with a great culture and a commitment to staff having a good work life balance. Progression in the company is possible and good training is provided.
Pros
Staff training
Cons
They are strict but fair! They implement break times and strict management however if you do your work as you should then they are keen to give praise. They also provide fresh fruit weekly and tea and coffee!
Typical organisation that has grown by acquisition. Lots of parts trying to running semi-autonomously with their own ways of doing things. Some weak managers.