CLEANING EXPRESS PTE LTD

CLEANING EXPRESS PTE LTD Management reviews

Singapore10 reviews

Clear

my experience in Cleaning Express Pte Ltd.

Best management. Friendly co-workers . Each day having some problems but that could be easily solved by me with the help of my highers. I enjoyed working in Cleaning Express Pte Ltd. But salary is not enough for me to survive family in singapore thats why I want to move another company.

Overall the company is good. CEO not recognize the contribution of the workers.

A typical day of work When there is an audit for the company What you have learned New accomplishment of task, different customers and to handle the complaints. Management Supportive in the sense of small issue. Your co workers Very helpful The hardest part of the job High rise cleaning task accomplishment The most enjoyable part of the job To open a new job site

Pros

Team work

Cons

Talking at back

All in satisfactory level.

A typical day at work A typical day of work is to complete the shipment within the arranged day and the planning for the manpower. What you learned I have learned how to coordinate with co -workers and learn how to try in tackling the workers by completing the task given. Management Management even motivate in certain extend but at the end results need to favorable. Support are in fair level. Co workers There are plus and minus in coworkers attitude towards the task given. Yet I need to be coordinate in order to fulfill the management requirement. The hardest part of the job When come to the customers complaints The most enjoyable part of the job. When successfully achieve the targets.

Pros

Recognition

Cons

To talk directly when there is any unsatisfactory to clear once for all

Condo Cleaner

It;s one man job,day in day out almost the same thing to clean,stairs by stairs,Compound Drain.I learn nothing at the job,The Management and Residence are very good and supporting.the Employer and my side Supervisor are really horrible all they know just to find fault and never bother of my job or safety at all.All there care is their income or monthly bill is paid.The bad thing is hard for me to report sick or annual leave wait for replacement if there is then only I can go.The good thing I work alone and on own time liesure.

Pros

No lunch hour.

Cons

Very early to sign in and on time then can go home.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CLEANING EXPRESS PTE LTD?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLEANING EXPRESS PTE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CLEANING EXPRESS PTE LTD with