Coach

Coach Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,371 reviews

Fast paced, informative and engaging

A very cozy environment to work in from the opening hours to closing. Staff and bosses were all very accommodating despite the busy period. New skills were learnt like monogramming, simple stock take and paperwork, as well as customer service, even on being at the back line of sales.

Productive and great experience

Coach encourages a competitive yet friendly environment to all staff. Although I was new to sales, all of my ex co-worker show no hesitance to teach and guide me. I enjoyed my time there although it was quite a stressful environtment due to sales target. However, I do not regret a single minutes while I was working in Coach.

Pros

Great mentors and colleagues

Cons

Face pace and somewhat demanding

Friendly and fun working environment

Be proactive and have initiative at work. Smile and approach the customer in a friendly manner. Enjoy meeting people and friendly. Always smile at your job.

Great environment

Despite it being in a very strict environment the work there was very enjoyable and fulfilling not to mention ive learned alot for example on how to promote a certain product better to a customer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coach. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Coach with