Coilcraft

Coilcraft

Coilcraft Employee Review

It have been fun and good experience in this company as you can see loyalty the employees that have been working here for many years. With my working background from scheduler to Snr Purchasing Assistant that given me opportunity to go for courses and I have also complete my Diploma in SIMM at my age of 40. It is always many reason why employee change job and asking for review about my present job? Well, we have to like our job and basically to change jib is for better job explosure and meeting more peoples and gain what we are lack of.

Pros

loyalty to the company

Cons

less explosure and work experiene

in this company rather than work in machine design,we also involve in procurement liaise with supplier and others brunch production such as Indonesia, Malaysia,China,and US.

Pros

annual mnths transport fees support

Very productive, happy to work.

As always planning ahead, well organised saves time and stress later. Learn about Quality, Quantity and Team work. Excellent Management, can't ask for more.Love my team members dearly, we work with our heart and souls.The hardest part when leaving the company for moving overseas.Most enjoyable part is its like a big family...

Pros

Free snacks and drinks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coilcraft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Coilcraft with