Collabera

Collabera Employee Reviews

Great tools for advancement

I didn't want to stay in the Staffing industry but it was a great first resume builder. I still hold a good relationship with my boss and see him at Earls from time to time. I wanted to move up and got a promotion my first 3 months but after a while, I got sick of a desk job. I like the hustle an bustle of nightlife and want to be involved with marketing, promotions, and sales. Collabera was great management experience but I want more!

December 19, 2016
How great to hear that your experience with Collabera helped jump start your career! We're happy we could play a role in reaching your career aspirations, and that you built long-standing friendships with members of our Herndon team! Best of luck in your new endeavors!

Productive and fun workplace

Excellent staff. Every single day they did their absolute best to secure candidates with high paying jobs. It was a pleasure to work for such a great company.

Great company

Great company to work for! I enjoyed the time I worked for this company. Very professional all around. Easy to communicate with team and always felt part of a team.

Pros

Professional

Cons

Fun only if you have a good manager

This place is a hoax. It portrays itself to be very good, but is only a show. Lots of awards and recognitions they have, but work culture is toxic. They don't consider personal problems of employees.

Pros

Tall building, spacious seats

Cons

Long hours, My manager was rude and disrespectful

Contractor position

Ok company to be a contractor. I have been there for a year, the company work for through them forces me to take 10 non holiday time off at the end of the year forcing me to pick up odd jobs on the side.

Good Assignments

Pro: good assignments with amazing payCon: hard to get ahold of case managerI would recommend this placement agent to anyone looking for a good company to work with.

Waste company reviewing waste they will select and fire without any reason if no project

HR people are waste no proper plan no ethitic simply fire no notice period if no projectDont join at any cost Managers are worst simply support company and HR only thing they know if no project then immediately fire

Fun workplace, stressful

alright pay, could be better. good coworkers and a fun environment. very competitive, but that’s like most sales. my office is understaffed so business has been slow.

Good salary

Good salary and employee friendly.Provide good opportunity and pay. But not sure of job security.Have a good recruitment and HR team.Friendly colleagues .Nice place to work

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Job security

November 4, 2022
Thank you for your hard work and positive contributions to our Bangalore team. We're very glad to hear that you're enjoying the office culture, opportunities, and compensation we offer. Let's keep doing great things together!

Collabera is a good employer. But most of what they are offering is project-based only. HRs are very accommodating and friendly. They always answer my inquiries.

November 4, 2022
We're glad to be taking good care of you, and to share success with you and our Manila team. We hope we can continue to provide you with opportunities that are a great and growing fit for you for a long time to come!

Nice place with Overall nice experienceGood opportunity for growthNice working environmentDifferent internal activities organisedMotivational managementGreat team work

No work life balance (depends on client/project)

Collabera is a great employer but had to leave because I was deployed to a client where my role needs to be available most of the time.

Pros

Approachable Managers, Salary

Cons

No work life balance, 10 days vl and sl only

October 20, 2022
Thank you for your review - and we're sorry to hear about your experience. Can we help in any way? If so, please connect with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll do our best. Thanks again.

Not for everyone

A typical day at work was productive, but overtime if you arent somewhat close with the other employees, its definitely noticeable and you start feeling like an outcast. Its a welcoming environment until its not. Its very competitive and a challenge, but the environment will plummet the motivation if you basically arent worshipping peoples feet

October 20, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we're sorry to hear about your experience. We've passed your feedback along. As we part ways, is there anything unresolved that we can help you with? If so, please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure to do our part. Wishing you a bright career as you move to your next opportunity.

Great workplace with unlimited growth

Collabera has been a great place for me to expand my sales career. Collabera has so many amazing offerings for our clients. It's been a great experience helping my clients through their digital transformation. The environment is lively and there's so much opportunity to take advantage of!

Pros

Great commission structure, welcoming environment, excellent service offerings for our clients

Cons

Average Benefits

October 20, 2022
We're glad you're thrilled to be part of the team! Thank you for helping us lead the way as we move through our digital transformation.

good

applying on this role takes time like more than 3 months before i got the offer. good salary but the they never gave document for payslip maybe because of the pendemic.

October 20, 2022
Thank you for working with us - we're glad you found your experience to be a good one, and felt well compensated for your efforts.We'd like you to receive your document - please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details so we can help you. Thanks again!

No Work life balance

Management looks at nothing but stressing you and threatening you to go above and beyond which to them includes working past your log out time and weekends without overtime pay. They would rather invest in new employees than try to retain experienced ones. Growth is very stagnant and bare minimum appraisals are yearly done. A lot of hired contract based resources are not taken well care of either. Expectation is to work at same paygrade even if new set of job responsibilities are assigned

Pros

Nothing Pro but PF & ESIC

Cons

Long hours, no overtime, workload dump, stressful management

October 20, 2022
We value your thoughtful and constructive feedback. As you part ways, is there anything we should still be doing to help you, or would you like to share additional details privately? If so, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure to take steps to address it. Thank you.

Behaviour and Environment

Behaviour issues of Leads in ER team. People who handle pay related things in ER team are extremely rude.Very toxic and bad work environment. People creates rumours about you to spoil your name when they see you performing good. No granting of leaves even when you’re dying. Such a horrible company and people.I would never recommend anyone to join here!

Pros

Nothing!

Cons

Toxic people, a lot of politics

October 20, 2022
Thank you for sharing your review,and we're sorry to hear about your experience. If there is anything we can do for you as we part ways, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. All the best as you continue with your career.

Nice

Freindly environment, salary is to low compared to others BPO. Great people working together. Cool gaming room. Workload is a bit to much depends how fast you can work on a case while answering for calls/chat/email.

Pros

Gaming room

Cons

Low Salary

October 20, 2022
We're glad to hear that you find work a fun and positive palace to be, and that you feel challenged and productive during your time with us. Let's keep working hard and playing hard together!

Stressful/ lack of work-life balance

ay started with follow up with team on backlogs and works on resolving pending tasks.Difficult part is to work on very tight deadlines.Team meetings need coordination with work timings so no fixed time to leave.

Pros

Paycheck always on time. service desk team very helpful and prompt.

Cons

No work balance. No job security. Need to value employee as asset of the company over clients.

October 20, 2022
We're grateful for the chance to provide you with the support when you need us. We've passed all your feedback along to the team. We wish you the best as you continue your career!

Innovates and Improves

Collabera is competitive and continues to innovate to support its clients and employees. I am part of the L&D Team and we are consistently looking for ways to improve the learning experience of our fellow Collaberans.

Pros

Work-life integration, team dynamics, incentives and gamifications, learning and career growth

October 20, 2022
Sounds like things are going great for you so far as you work with our team in Manila! Thank you for doing your part to help drive growth within the team and share in Collabera's business transformation!

Solid place to work.

Good job decent pay.... Unfortunately expensive benefits. They are a good group to work with and they work with you. Especially if you have a family emergency they do their best to keep you.

October 20, 2022
We're glad we could support you. Thank you for being part of the team. We hope to continue together for many successful years to come.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Collabera with