Colliers International

Colliers International Employee Reviews

Singapore12 reviews

Very productive work environment

Fast paced and energetic place to work, with great colleagues and management. Excellent remuneration with good prospects. Very collaboration and insightful.

Colleagues are good but biased management

Management style was biased in terms of race and age. Did not give progression no matter how hard you worked. Instead gave progression to those that were close to the bosses.

Front line site staff

Basically being a CSO for defects the team in a new condo launch means being yelled at everyday by unreasonable, entitled, generally ungrateful owners for the short comings of the people who are actually at fault(usually the main contractor). It was a eye opening experience to say the least.

I enjoyed my 8 years with colliers international, singapore. Good and refreshing/ I enjoyed meeting a lot of different sort and culture of people. Good bad and ugly

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Work place culture

"High staff turnover"

I worked at Colliers International full-time for less than two year Pros Some nice people hanging around (who may exit anytime soon) Cons Terrible leadership from the local office leading to high staff turnover.

productive and fun

--- acquire listings. follow up with sellers. Prospecting clients. Work with agents. Meeting targets. Hitting sales targets. Negotiate and closing deals

Worklife Balance

Have worked in Colliers International for almost 5 years. The department I am in emphasized on worklife balance, which is very good as most of us would want to spend time with our family despite at the same time to fulfil our work committment. The difficult part is to satisfy every internal customers requests as each different staff have different requirement and will not be able to satisfy every one of them. Enjoyable part is when staffs are appreciated of what you have done to maintain the office in an orderly manner, minimizing disruptions to daily operations.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Weekend maintenance work

Good pay. HR needs to look into career advancement prospects.

-Good starting pay. -HR needs to look into career advancement prospects. -Management needs to be more active and aware of on site issues. -Online Leave system does not recognize weekends for on site personnel that work on weekends.

Hostile workplace

HR wasn't helpful at all. They'll tell you to do it by yourself. It is very hierarchical. Only the top and managerial positions have privilege and biasness towards them. The lower staff always get the blame and being dismissed.

Love My Job

I love my job. I have a fun and enjoyable co-employees. Our work environment is usual. We have clients who are approachable while the others are not. We learned on how to approach them by attending to their concerns. But, our contract has come to an end this November 2017.

Cons

no breaks

A Fast-Pace Workplace with shortage of HR

The total headcount is around 340 with only 2 Executives and a Head of Department which is too overloaded for the workload. The hardest part of the job is no proper policy to follow and the mos enjoyable part of this job is the colleagues.

Very busy schedule

A very packed schedule on a day to day basis. Always on the move. Able to meet lots of different people. Require to think on your feet. A good MD.

Pros

A colourful career.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colliers International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Colliers International Reviews by Location

• Colliers International
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?