Colliers International

Colliers International Employee Reviews

Very productive work environment

Fast paced and energetic place to work, with great colleagues and management. Excellent remuneration with good prospects. Very collaboration and insightful.

Los Angeles

LOW pay for Los Angeles Metro market.The company is great, well known and offers various positions/roles. The pay rates are low unfortunately. LA is expensive and the company is so large that it doesn't seem to pay attention to the recent payroll and housing trends for the LA market.With there were more company events.

Too micromanage

Please improve management system, provide more supporting to employees. Salary could be offered higher as management so demanding. Management instruction is not clear.

Productive workplace with great co-workers and managers

I enjoyed my employment at Colliers & would work there again. You work hard, but Colliers does make time to enjoy company outings/gatherings that are fun too! Plenty of opportunities to learn & grow & be promoted.

Pros

Team lunch outings, Summer picnic, company outings to the Diamond, ice cream socials

Cons

Healthcare coverage is average/typical

Colliers is a wonderful place to work

I've really enjoyed my time at Colliers. I feel supported, valued, and respected. The work/life balance is great. It's a relaxed place to work, and the corporate level continues to try to make the company a better place for it's employees.

Trabajo en equipo

Trabaje más de 7 años es una empresa muy seria cumplen con pagar al dia

Pros

Todos los beneficios

Cons

Normal como cualquier empresa grande

Company outings

People working to fast for safety people that have no knowledge of job no training Property managers vary rude to service techs and building maintenance engineers

No care for employees

Poor services for the client and care about the staff no benefits will get, slow production/management delay salary also i did not recommend this company it just for me

Stressful

Lots of overtime, working every saturdays, very low salary with. But a good environment and understanding bosses, no erp youll only be using excel. no carreer advancement

It’s been a good journey plenty of opportunity to progress and training to help you get to where you want to go good culture and friendly people great social scene within the company

Not a good experience.

No one has time to train you, since they are worried about their own workload. Management is non-existent. Lots of passive aggressive comments from the higher ups.

Great workplace culture and the very best team of people to work with!

Truly felt like I was joining a family of industry professionals when I first started with Colliers. That sense of being part of a family continued even as the local REMS office for the company began to expand rapidly while I was there. The management team are easily the best I have ever worked with and always had an ear to listen to subordinate staff and our group needs. And never micro-managed us. We were always one complete team in their eyes. And I always tried to emphasize that perspective myself to the team members I supervised directly. The only faults I had with Colliers at the time I was there was their insufficient benefits group package, and my own salary was just slightly below industry marketplace standards. But over all, I would work for Colliers again in a heartbeat.

Pros

Fun, collaborative and family-like workplace culture, regular social events and corporate team meetings

Cons

Insufficient group benefits package for regular full time employees

Poorly managed company

Fail to plan and execute its strategy. Termination of contract in less than two months on board.Very unprofessional, high handed and ruthless handling of termination. Do have have proper appreciation of local employment regulations.Senior management positions are all foreigners including human resource.It’s an organization that is antiquated.

Over all good place to work

Excellent work environment to work Good management Excellent client relationship Individuals can share their thoughts Work free environment Supportive culture

Horrible Liars and Favoritism

I have nothing positive to say about this company Just use them as they use employees till you find a job that respects and have a HONEST Core Value.They pay is ridiculously low. They have their pick of what "type of employees" they see as a good fit.

Pros

Cons

Everything negative

Experiencia laboral y capacidad de toma de decisión

En base a tu experiencia, capacidad de decisión, formación educativa, capacidad de liderazgo, trabajo en equipo, comunicación, capacitación, conocimiento del puesto a ocupar y otros.

Pros

Capacitaciones, trabajo en equipos, integración

Cons

Poca experiencia de la linea de negocios en algunas jefaturas

Good company, difficult if you’re just starting out

Colliers is a good company but if you are just starting in real estate it’s important to have a mentor/partner. Compensation can be difficult to come by and colliers takes a big chunk of it. Good environment and co workers.

Pros

Work environment, management

Cons

Compensation, commission only, company takes large percentage

Great people to work for

I loved working there. My coworkers were great to work with and pay was fair. It was easy to take time off if you needed it. The department was very close knit.

Great company to work for. Mediocre pay but excellent benefits

Great company to work for. Management supports you and assists when help is needed. Expect a heavy workload. Advancement within the company is valued.

Pros

Culture; Work-life balance; good management

Collaborative workplace

I am not comfortable leaving feedback on various jobs. Sometimes it's the company, sometimes it's the employee, so I just would rather anyone looking for employment to find other avenues to research.

dreadful workplace culture

zero people centric ethnic, employee needed to ask for performance apprecial, micro management, great pressure from senior management, work overloaded, not surprised with high turnover rate. and you wont pay well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colliers International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Colliers International with