Colliers International

Colliers International Work-Life Balance reviews

Singapore13 reviews

Clear
3.5Salary & Benefits

Colleagues are good but biased management

Management style was biased in terms of race and age. Did not give progression no matter how hard you worked. Instead gave progression to those that were close to the bosses.

Worklife Balance

Have worked in Colliers International for almost 5 years. The department I am in emphasized on worklife balance, which is very good as most of us would want to spend time with our family despite at the same time to fulfil our work committment. The difficult part is to satisfy every internal customers requests as each different staff have different requirement and will not be able to satisfy every one of them. Enjoyable part is when staffs are appreciated of what you have done to maintain the office in an orderly manner, minimizing disruptions to daily operations.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Weekend maintenance work

Very busy schedule

A very packed schedule on a day to day basis. Always on the move. Able to meet lots of different people. Require to think on your feet. A good MD.

Pros

A colourful career.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Colliers International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Colliers International with