ComfortDelGro

ComfortDelGro Employee Reviews

Singapore33 reviews
Challenging yet satisfying job when the issues are resolved. I developed a stronger character to face stressful situations. The demanding part is to allocate off work time to receive and resolve the feedbacks from customers.
The staff structure is very rigid and politically oriented. New staff will need a significant amount of emotional quotient to succeed in the organization. All proposals need to be presented in a wordy essay before further consideration.
Stressful job but satisfying as i meet different kind of customers every day. Passengers sometimes can b quite impolite as they think of the maxim 'Customer is always right'.
Perform technical troubleshooting for users PC and laptops running on Windows. And escalate issues to respective department or vendors

A support team to support users at multiple sites

Need to resolve user issues in a timely manner

Able to hands on and learn how to use solutions to do remote troubleshooting, updating of patches and etc
Typical day a work, management have to be improved. Rental getting steeper by day. No off day, no dividend or bonus. Workplace is fun hence I still have to get going to make end meet.
Typical day, 7days a week, face pace environment, hardest part of the job is the rental of the taxi. It is too steep and no bonus and leave entitlement.
As an intern at Comfort Delgro, i was able to get a glimpse into the lives of the Hr personnel.
I learnt that it was not easy handling a huge database of employees as the company was huge!

Overall, a great learning experience
Comfort delgro willing to hire me even with no working experience and guided me with patients, care and concern given to me. The staffs are very helpful and polite. I truly miss the working environment with Comfort delgro.
10+ years of Taxi driving experience. I enjoy taking passengers to their destinations and giving them a good day. Their smiles are priceless. I am happy with my experience here.
Allowed me to improve myself as CSA by allowing me to join external trainings and internal trainings. Also I was privileged to work from home. And render OTs during my off/rest days
Pros
Free taxis if working between 2300-0600hrs
Cons
Na
I am given the opportunity to work independently and acquire new marketing skillsets by developing new technologies.

It's a closely knitted organisation and a family friendly organisation.
A typical day of work is teaching about 4 to 5 students in order to train them to drive a vehicle and to prepare them for the driving test.

The hardest part is probably during with students who are slow in learning, yet that is also the most enjoyable part as you can slowly see them progress.
Manage to pick up alot of knowledge thanks to the ground people.Must be able to take pressure and multi task. Handle customers at their angry moments.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
People keep getting moved around to other workshops
I need to work everyday as it is a daily paid salary work. No MC and leave. Bad for health as need to sit and drive for long period. When Grab and UBER joined the market, make it more difficult and longer period to drive. Overall it is an eye opening experience with diverse types of customers.
Pros
Daily pay
Cons
Long hours of driving
Taxi driving is good for those who are already stabled enough...etc...children are all grown ups n does not need much money to spend on children.but its good that we start and finish work at our own carpark
Pros
1free rental day per 3months and incentives of $200per month
Cons
Need to work long hours...no leaves.no work means no money
As a taxi driver, I can meet up with different types of people.Is interesting to listen to them. Feel sense of achievement to fetch the people to their expected destinations in the safe way.
Pros
flexible working hour
Cons
A nice and friendly work place to work in.

Colleagues are helpful and bosses are understanding.

Fun loving colleagues where we can hang out together after work.
Just drive along and pick up passenger. to be able to response to different personality tactfully. It is a tough job working long hours and have no family time.
Pros
you can manage your own time
Cons
stressful and backbreaking job
Hard to get advancement in big organisation. Proper training, nice colleagues, environment is good. CEO is very friendly and mingles around with staffs, nice working culture. But bad point is not all management level superior is understanding and nice to staffs.
Pros
Benefits are good
Cons
pay increment is less, hardly get to have promotion chances
Good place to work, as taxi driver well being of Drivers is not taken care of. We have no off day, no mc coverage..now with grab n Uber around....taxi driving has a loss of 40% of our normal revenue
Pros
Own time
Cons
No CPF
Flexible Working time.
Worklife balance if you can manage well.

Get to meet all kinds of clients.

Get to travel around Singapore.

To send your clients to the destination on time & safely.
Pros
Get to meet all kinds of clients
Cons
Rentals