Compass Group

Compass Group Employee Reviews

Singapore11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,760 reviews

Work palace culture and enjoyable workingng

Working evironment is good and staff meal provide, got 5 days working plus got benefit, all staff team work, I leaving this company bbcos I got better offer

Very good company to work

would very much loves to be able to to return back to work for this very good company. Hope covid 19 gone and could be able to be re- employed back at the School where I'm attached before my retrencgment.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

flexibility

Compass group Asda jewel

I would never recommend anyone take a job with this company. Managers an absolute nightmare plays favourites with manager and 2 supervisors all in the same family what chance does any minion (as your classed) stand worst experience of my life with 9 members of staff leaving in the space of 10 weeks

Pros

Cons

Walking in the door

Competitive Working envoiroment

The company has a lot of good inhouse processes that is practised globally. but some are not practical to be locally. Working in compass group, have to be independently strong.

Productive and fast paced

Handle food and hygiene. Handle enquiries. Emails. Fun workplace culture. Nice environment to work at. Relaxed and chill work culture. No benefits. No staff n]benefits.

Pros

Free Food

Cons

No Benefits

Fun and Productive

- Able to go for more training - More learning journeys - Free meals - Good supervision - Able to communicate more to others - Able to coach people more

Pros

Free lunch, transport allowance given

Cons

Busy operation

Good staff

Handle cash Help kitchen Assist in preparation food Cleaning tables Promote new items Always punctual Hardworking Never said no if need help (Short of main power)

Work place

Its a good environment & a good place for wedding,family & couples to have their food by the side of sea that can see. But one things is not good is no public bus to go over there.If wanted to go over there u have to use yr own transport or by taxi.If took a bus must drop at siglap area & walk true tunnel that have provided for public to use.

Pros

Free lunch & dinner

Cons

Long Hours

Contract Employment

Cater free Lunch for employees and colleagues are helpful, friendly. Office is accessible by public transport. Working environment is good.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Na

Good Working Enviormnet & Good Management .

Good working area & most enjoyable people I learned a lot with Highly experienced people in the F& B Central Kitchen. . I did not have any problems with other supervisors passed 3years.

Pros

free Lunch

Cons

fexlible hours

Fun and productive workplace

Enjoy working with colleagues. Able to overcome pressure working. Learnt and gain working as Account Assistant responsibilities.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Bad Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Compass Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9