Comtel Solutions
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Comtel Solutions Employee Reviews

Singapore29 reviews
I joined Comtel Solutions in April as a sub contract staff, so I am not very sure about the work environment there. It is like an agency for me.
I am working for another client.
Worst consultancy firm have ever worked with. After getting you hired and deploy to customer site, your recruiter will not give a single care about you and raising attitude voice at you when ask some question, she will push all every question tell you to ask HR (the so call poor after sales service).
Pros
HR departments are very helpful and friendly. Salary on time
Cons
An unprofessional recruiter and not well trained to respect candidate/employee
Employee Relations are pretty bad and no online availability of basic information like payslips/leaves. Need HR and Management to look into it so that people dont leave.
A Good Work place.
Healthy work atmosphere

Friendly Management

Provide value addition to clients

Friendly colleagues

bridged between clients and consultants
They don't care. Not dependable. not helpful. Like to push around, get no answer. To what ever question you ask. Only when get complain direct to higher ranking, then will comply.
Pros
Cons
Push around
No respect given to recruiters. No written benefits or incentives. Verbal so never cam to pass. Want you to work full days but respect an absence due to medical leave. Alot of prejudice. Pressurized for headcounts, even if it means disrespecting the candidate.
What I love about Comtel is the people I had the priviledge to work with. They are very supportive and has supported my career by letting me work with our client, one of the biggest financial institutions in Singapore.
I have had bad experiences with Comtel wrt contract jobs. They are aggressive in following up with you when there is pressure from employers but otherwise no sound from them if we follow up on employee side. Policies are OK, same as any other consultancy. Not much interference. But they need to do something about improving their recruiters. I have even had people hang up on me without a word if they feel they cannot meet my demands. That is just plain rude.
Average Company . Nominal Salary hike . Ok recruiters . Smooth time time during notice period . No Bonus . Ask for handsome salary during joining otherwise they wont increase much later .
Comtel Solutions is provides remuneration on time, Reimburses several travel bills on time and is employee friendly in terms of resolving the employee issues if any.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Comtel Solutions?
The day at work is typically normal. People get some home cooked food as refreshments every alternative day or on festive days. The leave policy is good enough in Comtel.
Respectable and Reputable Organisation. They have sense of responsibility and commitment to their clients and associates. They are also friendly and nice.
They have so many clients in Singapore and a very company to start with as an IT professional in Singapore. Good HR policies. Good pay package. Good client base. Good feedback mechanism about the contractors. Salaries are credited on time. HR and finance departments are very employee centric.
Its been a great experience working with Comtel solutions. There has been a proper work life balance maintaned here. Looking for a better oppurutnity.
Unprofessional, poor management and lack of job security.Poor relationships with client could cause jobs to be terminated without notice. Delayed responses.
The company hired and deployed me to my current company in Inchone Pte. Ltd. I work contractual every 3 months.
Would visit the office once or twice a month to renew my working pass.
Employee service at its best and various clients to work with gives a perfect opportunity to excel our technical and management skills and a good career growth.
Pros
Work life balance
This is worst consultancy firm i have ever worked with. They never gave me any annual leaves which they stated in the contract. Also no medical leaves and they gave me very less salary (20% of the amount of what they were getting from my employer)
Not a good place to work!!! Its like a school, the management do not trust you and they never understand the employees.
Micromanagement at every level.
I had worked as a Security Analyst in Citi Bank client through the Comtel Solutions in Singapore.I had a really great experience with the team and projects which were given to me.
Comtel has a good work life balance. It is uncommon to see people spend more than 8 hours at the office. There is never a "crunch time"; the workload is pretty consistent.
All the employees are intelligent, fun to work with, and passionate about their work.

Great work/life balance. Open atmosphere and work environment. They value their employees.
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
Çant see so far