Comtel Solutions

Comtel Solutions Employee Reviews

Nice and friendly staff

I joined Comtel Solutions in April as a sub contract staff, so I am not very sure about the work environment there. It is like an agency for me. I am working for another client.

Unprofessional recruiter and not well trained to respect candidate/employee

Worst consultancy firm have ever worked with. After getting you hired and deploy to customer site, your recruiter will not give a single care about you and raising attitude voice at you when ask some question, she will push all every question tell you to ask HR (the so call poor after sales service).

Pros

HR departments are very helpful and friendly. Salary on time

Cons

An unprofessional recruiter and not well trained to respect candidate/employee

A satisfactory workplace but need to focus on employee relations

Employee Relations are pretty bad and no online availability of basic information like payslips/leaves. Need HR and Management to look into it so that people dont leave.

Workplace Culture

A Good Work place. Healthy work atmosphere Friendly Management Provide value addition to clients Friendly colleagues bridged between clients and consultants

Bad

They don't care. Not dependable. not helpful. Like to push around, get no answer. To what ever question you ask. Only when get complain direct to higher ranking, then will comply.

Pros

Cons

Push around

Management extrremely poor

No respect given to recruiters. No written benefits or incentives. Verbal so never cam to pass. Want you to work full days but respect an absence due to medical leave. Alot of prejudice. Pressurized for headcounts, even if it means disrespecting the candidate.

Collaborative and reliable colleagues

What I love about Comtel is the people I had the priviledge to work with. They are very supportive and has supported my career by letting me work with our client, one of the biggest financial institutions in Singapore.

On contract with Comtel- not a great consultancy to work with

I have had bad experiences with Comtel wrt contract jobs. They are aggressive in following up with you when there is pressure from employers but otherwise no sound from them if we follow up on employee side. Policies are OK, same as any other consultancy. Not much interference. But they need to do something about improving their recruiters. I have even had people hang up on me without a word if they feel they cannot meet my demands. That is just plain rude.

Average Company

Average Company . Nominal Salary hike . Ok recruiters . Smooth time time during notice period . No Bonus . Ask for handsome salary during joining otherwise they wont increase much later .

Punctual in terms of providing salary and reimbursements, good work culture, employee friendly

Comtel Solutions is provides remuneration on time, Reimburses several travel bills on time and is employee friendly in terms of resolving the employee issues if any.

Jobs at Comtel Solutions

See more jobs

Friendly enviroment

The day at work is typically normal. People get some home cooked food as refreshments every alternative day or on festive days. The leave policy is good enough in Comtel.

Respectable and Reputable Organisation

Respectable and Reputable Organisation. They have sense of responsibility and commitment to their clients and associates. They are also friendly and nice.

Comtel

They have so many clients in Singapore and a very company to start with as an IT professional in Singapore. Good HR policies. Good pay package. Good client base. Good feedback mechanism about the contractors. Salaries are credited on time. HR and finance departments are very employee centric.

Na

Its been a great experience working with Comtel solutions. There has been a proper work life balance maintaned here. Looking for a better oppurutnity.

Unprofessional

Unprofessional, poor management and lack of job security.Poor relationships with client could cause jobs to be terminated without notice. Delayed responses.

Headhunter Agencies

The company hired and deployed me to my current company in Inchone Pte. Ltd. I work contractual every 3 months. Would visit the office once or twice a month to renew my working pass.

Excellent employer

Employee service at its best and various clients to work with gives a perfect opportunity to excel our technical and management skills and a good career growth.

Pros

Work life balance

Worst Consultant

This is worst consultancy firm i have ever worked with. They never gave me any annual leaves which they stated in the contract. Also no medical leaves and they gave me very less salary (20% of the amount of what they were getting from my employer)

Bad Place

Not a good place to work!!! Its like a school, the management do not trust you and they never understand the employees. Micromanagement at every level.

I had worked at Comtel Solution Pte (More than 3 years)

I had worked as a Security Analyst in Citi Bank client through the Comtel Solutions in Singapore.I had a really great experience with the team and projects which were given to me.

Wonderful Corporate Culture

Comtel has a good work life balance. It is uncommon to see people spend more than 8 hours at the office. There is never a "crunch time"; the workload is pretty consistent. All the employees are intelligent, fun to work with, and passionate about their work. Great work/life balance. Open atmosphere and work environment. They value their employees.

Pros

Great work/life balance

Cons

Çant see so far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Comtel Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Comtel Solutions Reviews by Location