Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Singapore37 reviews

Found 37 reviews matching the searchSee all 29,046 reviews

It’s alright depending on what have going on outside or work

For most of my employment I was pregnant which means I had many doctors appointments. No matter how many times I told my TL about the appointment I was always told to wait until a certain time to enter in my time off request. When it became the time that I was advised to put in the request they would no longer be taking them so I would be penalized for missing work even though I gave them a months notice of my appointment. This is just my experience though. If you do not have anything like thag going on they are really good at working with you when it comes to scheduling and my TL did everything he could for me.

sense of community

sometimes it felt a little ridiculous with all the rules < but when do you realize it’s for the client and not Concentrix it begins to make sense.Great Company, good benefits, great pay I highly encourage working for them

Pros

Bonuses, good pay, Pto, upward mobility, working from home, training

Cons

YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP!! (some people consider this a con)

Qualifications mean nothing with advancement

Where qualified people get turned down for quality auditing positions to people that failed chat nesting twice and had to go to voice (mind you they are auditing chat) or answers idk to every interview question, did not come from the sector of the company they are auditing and know nothing of the way it is ran.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Little training, no response from most management, want you to exude happy work family but no fraternizing with co workers

Poorly Managed

Took a week and a half to get access to systems, training is one week. Hired in as chat support, took one day of chats. Second day was permanently moved to phones. I have a hearing disability. Was constantly reminded of how good I was doing. Doesn't fix my ears.

Pros

Work From Home

Cons

Everything else?

Constant IT problems

Training so busy constantly trying to fix IT problems all day long teaching is affected. Few agents were at all prepared to transition to take phone calls

Pros

Trainers work hard

Cons

Half the time offline because of IT problems

Work from home

We are currntly working from home. I am in training still so still learning. I get lost often as there are many systems and a lot going on in each one. But my trainer is amazing.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

A lot to learn

Awful

Its a work from home job but it's very demanding, and not worth the little money. You have to take call after call with no rest time. The managers are also not helpful, mean and will tell you quickly how fast they will fire you.

Chaotic training with too many new people. Tough to get help when needed.

Very frustrating during the training process. Too many people in remote training to get immediate help. Things may improve as time goes on, but very stressful at the beginning with so many people involved.

Pros

Work from home.

Cons

Sporadic support from trainers.

great benefits, work at hone

all in all concentrix is a great company. I enjoyed my co workers and my management helped me allot. My position was a sales position though and I felt the pay was very low for such a position pkyss I did not fit in sales at all

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

No outside interaction

Awesome

Great company working from home, offers the convenience I need with a strong support system of managers. I'm excited about my future with concentrix!!

Great Place to Work!

It was a wonderful experience to work with Service Source! Multicultural environment teaches you a lot. Had a great team to work with. An excellent place to start your career!

Singapore office has gotten from bad to worse

1. Promotion and increment progression slow. Limited investment in employee's future. Trainers will teach you tricks from the old trick book but the world is evolving y'all 2. Very political environment. Favoritism is rampant. 3. Long hours and weekends spent working, especially before quarter end. No time off. 4. Workload imbalance across departments. You will come across comments about super relaxed environment and slow pace for this reason. 5. Nanomanaging of employees with unrealistic expectations. 6. Use and throw away mentality. People quit and company hires to plug the gap without addressing underlying problem. Senior team is also facing churn. 7. It does not matter what is your actual job function. Everyone is taught to live and breathe sales. Only join if you can accept this precondition.

Not an employee oriented place. Just don't even accept the job offer.

Watch your own back as even your own boss will not back you up. Attrition rates are sky high across various departments. Working hard/well and having good ethics/intentions does not equate to success, apple polishing and fingerpointing takes you a far longer way. Fun games cannot cover up for the poor culture Poor documentation of processes, leading to lots of confusion Negative growth as clients are dropping SREV like hot potato. No work life balance. Employs young workforce who are unaware of how low the SREV bar really is, as it is also likely their 1st job with no benchmark of how a decent workplace should be like.

Service Source Int'l Sg - not a good place

Horrible dutch senior sales manager for a red account who displayed poor professionalism and integrity when it came to paying out commissions for recognition of efforts and results attained. Tried to manipulate the final attainment to pay out less commission, when the actuals was very healthy and way above the targets set. such unprofessional behaviour should not be condoned nor happening in any proper organization

It's the place to earn more money but manger is supporting is completely nill...

I really loved while working over their There is no so much work pressure Lovely n the best place to work but I left means my manager is not supported me when I need support so I complaint to AM and GM but including my manager AM, and, GM they dint supported me.....

Pay is decent and so are the hours.

The pay is fantastic for working from home. If you're seasonal, there are no benefits. Training could be more informational and I've seen first-hand how team managers pick favorites and create uncomfortable working environments for others. But beyond that, it's a good company to work for. Also, make sure you keep track of your own hours as the system used won't let some log-in to clock-in or it doesn't log the hours.

I loved it!

loved working from home hated that it was temp. wish they would give more computer options liked that before you are set in your job they let you pick your hours. like morning evening night if you want part time or full time

Much of this is FRAUD

Fraud. This is fraud. Ask your bank. Ask the police. Ask the fbi. They set fake deposits. And drain your account. Do not do it. Scam. Scam alert. Scam.

Pros

Nothing iis a pro

Fun place to work

A year and five months of working with ServiceSource, I have chance to apply all my working experiences in previous job with this company and I was given many opportunities to learn many things as well as have given opportunities for career development.

It was okay...

It's just okay to work in this company if there is no personal goal to active in a job life. It's easy to hit a target but no fun to work in this company.

productive and happy working environment

Concentrix provide a lot of benefits o their employees they always conduct activities for their employees like awarding the top agents as a reward for their hard works and they also make sure that employees can spent time with their family so they make sure to have family day activity every year.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Concentrix with

• Concentrix
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?