Concorde Hotel Singapore

Concorde Hotel Singapore Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews

Same as my first review

Despite than having to work long hours almost everyday. I get to learned a lot of things here and learned how to be a multitasker person. We have many staffs from different country and we always share and learned about our experience, language, food and culture.

Pros

Free Meals and Uniform Provided

Cons

Long Hours

Committee Care Facility at the moment

Due to lack of manpower. Those who work in the back office are helping the housekeeping. Room Division Manager will assign jobs to do and target to be finish within a day. Especially those who come back from MCs. They will assign a task and work alone instead of team work.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Not a good place to work in

Most of the management are big bullies and many employees are working in fear. Most of the management are showing elitist attitude. Many foreigner employees working and i can see why so less Singaporeans working here. Many people quit due to the management. Hope the CEO will investigate in this. You can come down and experience it, all the best.

Pros

Food are provided

Cons

Long hours, management

Excellent

Staff are very friendly and the manager tought me well about F&B , thats where i started to be interested in F&B . Its very relaxing after working few months over there , it was not stressful but relaxed .

New skill

I was giving a chance to learn pastry.from service line. This is a new environment which need lot of skill. I accept the challenge learn from zero. Able to make cake, cookies and dessert.

Great

It was a very productive workplace. I look forward to working everytime there was a slot there. I look forward to meeting my colleagues there. The management was great to talk to. Hardest part was having to serve the guests , needing to stand all the time, having to entertain the guests when they are very inconsiderate sometime but working there is very enjoyable as the environment there was awesome.

Friendly work enviornment

# 48 Hours a week ,Three shifts A (7 am to 3pm ) , B (3pm to 11pm) ,C (11pm to 7am) # During my front office training i learned about all front office operations # its a well managed organization # friendly and helping staff #during concierge training , its a bit tiring # whole working experience was enjoyable , but interacting with our guest was the most enjoyable part

Pros

free meals

Cons

less options of s pass

A Family Atmosphere

A very pleasant place where all are treated as members of a family. The General Manager has an open door policy where any employee can see him on work problems.

Pros

free duty meals, good medical/hospitality programmes.free dental care. career development path

Cons

annual leave is fine

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concorde Hotel Singapore. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Concorde Hotel Singapore with

• Concorde Hotel Singapore
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?