Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Conrad Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Singapore15 reviews

friendly Team and Work friendly .

Focus on Guest needs and Fast Focus and Flexible on our services. SERVICE SERVICE SERVICE. ALWAYS FOCUS GUEST NEEDS. Good Management nice please to Work.

Pros

Clean environment

Cons

Flexible Time Break

friendly staffs

Conrad Hotels and Resort is a magnificent hotel to work for. Provide ample orientation and encourage to upgrade skill for better future. The HR department always organised birthday batch and yearly annual dinner for staffs

Pros

Provide Coffee and Tea Break

Cons

Accounting Department always had to work 1 - 2 hours longer.

Discrimination,racism,critisms,insulting,disorganised.No full timers at all.Work in other 5 stars hotel please.

Banquet : Malay staff ( always makes mistakes ) insults,critising new Chinese staff.Elderly,limping,rude,racism,super lazy Malay manager doesn't carry any manager's positive,encouraging,fairness attitude,character ,at all. Only limping around,always not on floor,hardly working ( while other managers are working) only misused his power to fire Chinese staff,very rude to staffs & guests.No peace but only wars.No team work.No full timers ..No.full .Malay staff.

Pros

Staff meals are great

Cons

Critism, insults, discrimination, racism, bullyspar

Good branding but no team spirit

In front of management team members pretend to have team work. Under the table, they are agruementative and pin pointing others mistakes. Complaining to your boss on what you shortfall and playing politics. Not a good job environment. Benefits wise are not as good as Uol listing hotels. Here is only partial health benefits and insurance, uol listing hotels provide full medical coverage. Salary is very little but workload like crazy. If you don't want to sink in depression, don't apply. You won't have work life balance.

Fun and Good Exposure work place

Have learned and experienced to deal with different type of customers and ways of dealing with different situations. Dealing with some difficulty customer are not easy and the working hours in hotel industries are not the best. Yet, I have enjoyed working there with the fun people and warm culture. Other than gaining working experience , I have build a family while working there. We still keep in touch up to now.

Productive and fun work place

Conrad Centennial Singapore is the best company i've worked. The management was so supportive, generous to their employees. i will never forget CCS ...

Pros

Free meal, free transport

Cons

2 days off

Workplace

When you work with a great bunch of people it doesn't feel like your at work. It's just wonderful happy environment. The staff are treated equally with respect.

Pros

Staff Benefits

Cons

no Comments

Great Workplace for starting in Hospitality

Typical of the day would be ensure and know events gonna happens and check in and out or long term storing in-house guests. taxi bookings. I learnt to work with different people and be alerted about customer needs through observations. Learnt to communicated and being a team players and support team member in achieving the goals. management does care about employees/ staff well being. Friendly co-workers and willing to help and explain or giving training all the time. Handling a large group checking in and out, especially cruise group. The most enjoyable part is debriefing and lunch time - good foods for employees.

Pros

Great workplace for beginning and training

Cons

political in workplace, low salaries.

Professional workplace with great executive chef

work 9.5-10 hours a day, learned how to talk to guests, manage my workplace, work efficiently and cleanly, very dependable head chef, can easily apply for leaves, excellent HR management

Pros

free meals through out the day, birthday leave, special culture day, free medical help

Wonderful place to build your career, friendly environment. A place you can learn to be independent. Great team work and team bonding.

Pros

friendly environment

Cons

very long working hours

Get the chance to learn management skills from the seniors. Knowledge of imparting skills to new workers. Enable to enjoy the good time of communications in learning.

Pros

working with good colleagues

Productive workplace

I have worked in Conrad Centennial Singapore for four years as a Guest Service Executive and Front Office Assistant Manager. Basically, I supervised team members, oversaw the desk, handled complaints and answering emails. During the four years,the management provided me the necessary trainings that I needed. The staff have been very helpful and encouraging. There was a sense of teamwork and solidarity among the team members.

Pros

Good training

international and multiculture workplace

A very nice 5 five star high-standard hotel to work with. I learned pretty much and improved personal skill in this organization.

Fun place at Sugar beach hotel

I would start the day by calling companies to get their contact details such as fax number and email addresses. I would later proceed in a following with them to get them to sponsor for some events. I learned punctuality and team work. Co-workers were not very friendly as they were quite busy and rude. But I managed to get instructions and guidance from them easily. The hardest part of the job was to call all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was to get free lunches.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Not very friendly co-workers

Patience, strong hold, and sacrifices required

Its a very challenging company and need to well equiped yourself towards all the situation occurs. Needs to be strong and try to keep up with the work by your own willing. Overall this hotel is good for a starter or fresh grads.

Pros

hotel staff rate worldwide

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Conrad Hotels & Resorts with