Continental Equipment

Continental Equipment Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

2.8Salary & Benefits

Experience mostly thru training and field work

Everyday visit customer with call demand of their apparatus problems, at certain places really need an assistant to solve the equipment fault,unlucky the failure item do not have spare,then an alternative solutions must create.Problem resolved is enjoyable.

Pros

permanent staff

Cons

working hour

Challenging

Toxic environment.. management has very traditional mindset.. challenging to manage the bosses.. they are demanding, unsympathetic, unwilling to trust staff and very selfish.. they only focus on revenue but not welfare of staffs..Lucky to have a handful of nice coworkers to keep me sane..

Pros

handful of nice colleagues

Cons

bad management

Done for every day task assigned especially in army camp and Hotels. Give instruction to my colleagues on how solve the critical problems of the equipment to prevent wasting time of daily activity.

Pros

Better Job

Cons

Long Distance from Family

Stressing working environment

I was having a hectic job scope. Handling workers whose requirements were not met by the bosses was very stressing for me to handle them and get the job done. And long working hours without overtime paid.

Pros

Helpful colleagues

Cons

Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Continental Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Continental Equipment with