CPG Consultants

CPG Consultants Employee Reviews

Singapore24 reviews
Working in company is good. But because of an accident at a project site make company's job opportunities gone and could not keep engineering staffs anymore.
A great dynamic team to work with, they always help each other out when in need and are very organised and meticulous. Working here provided me with very valuable insight into working as an architect in Singapore.
The management in the company has is not appreciative of individual contributions. Appraisal feedback is not appreciated in the company. More of a company ISO requiremeny.
Pros
Cons
For ever changing management.
It was my honor to work in CPG as Principal Interior Designer. I was given an opportunity to handle huge projects ; travel in different country to do projects in which gave me the opportunity to learn other country’s culture and living; meeting with owners and great high designated clients ( like Chairman, CEO’s, Managers etc) as well as supervising different people from construction industry.
CPG always gives you the flexibility and opportunity to advance further by allowing you to go on training that will help you learn to adopt the new technology/ designs in the market.
Pros
Giving you the chance to advance further
Cons
Short deadline and fast track projects
I like to join big consultant firm hoping that there will be better job opportunity after ending my present contract job. A lot of site feedbacks gather from my inspection to share during both technical & site progress meeting.
I treasure honesty and integrity in the course of discharging my duties. As a result, both consultants & contractors respect my views & opinion.
Great to be surrounded by nice colleagues who are always helpful and co-operative and nice working environment. Had spent a wonderful time in the company.
Pros
Conducive environment
Cons
Journey too far
This is a local company with a staff strength of about 1800 employees spread across Asia. It was formal a government entity under the name of PWD and it was corporatize in 1999.
Office shifted from Novena Square to Jurong East Westgate office tower. Time wasted on travelling very inconvenience, company turn over rate is very high.
Daily paper work (claims)
Dealing with many people and behaviours

Be able to multi-tasking in whatever you do

It is satisfying that all claims received with no amendments and smooth.
Pros
Staff getaway
Good working environment
fun colleague

Interesting projects

advance experiences

challenging clients

unpredictable site issues

life and work balance scheme
I am looking for a work place with good work life balance and professional culture. I am good team player, and would like to contribute my skill set to the generation next by doing fruitful project.
Pros
Professional culture
from S.O. down to HR I got no issues it is a priveledge to work here staff are very easy to work with but of course market is in a unstable stage projects are becoming lesser and lesser so I will totally regret leaving CPG if time comes.
Pros
insurance
Cons
nothing
CPG friendly environment allowed me to enjoy my work. The management has been very supportive and willing to teach. The colleagues are helpful and fun.
i am happy to work with COG consultant but no more contract in my position,good organisation but not so much contact with direct superiors.Hr is always good responding to site team.
Pros
travel allowence
1) daily work is full of disruptions and uncertainity.
2) work culture here - no teamwork

3) no job securtiy and communication

4) location is ideal for people staying in the west.
Pros
nil
Cons
work duties not evenly distributed. work efforts not appreciated.
Comfortable and fun work environment. Focused on health care projects in Asia and other projects in Dubai
Professional team workers involving with all aspects of design, of construction / project management

More chance to be promoted, ie. the more you are capable to do things, the more you have a leave way to step up to a higher level
Pros
Wednesday luchon with all staff members
Cons
eagerly to work late in order to get everything done for next working day
• Inspection and Supervision of Temporary earth retaining structures, like, King Posts, Excavation Strutting, Preloading of Struts, Substructure work. Like bore pilling, Pile cap construction and Superstructure and Post-Tensioning beam installation and stressing work etc.
Working very hard because very tight schedule but completed in time.,. Cooperate with contractors and sub contractors .Maintain quality of work with good workmanship
Cons
Site go round,observe site activities and safety on site.Carry out site inspection works and necessary day to day paper works and other works required.
Always have new construction methods and public relation issues to learn.

It is happy to work with experience management team and co-workers.

Works can not complete on time due to poor contractor management team or course by other parties such as services can not divert on time or delay very long time.

Co-operate team works and works completed ahead of schedule.
Pros
Free transportation from contractor or colleagues to nearest mrt or bus stop.
Cons
Long hours and shift hours.
self starter on site no support given from office, my co worker is having the same problem with me. i learn to cope with all work on site without any help from office and constant change of designs on the approved drawings.
Pros
free play on work
Cons
designers need to set their mind on what they want
i am working RTO Job , working car park improvement work , HDB work